- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Hrome Plated Black Painted White Painted Stone Long Handle Single Hole Deck Mounted Sink Water Taps Mixer Brass Basin Faucet Ctzl6230
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Washbasin Mixer Kitchen Faucet Kitchen Hot and Cold Mixer Ctzl1982
- Kitchen Taps Faucet Modern Kitchen Sink Taps Stainless Steelpurified Lead 304 Stainless Steel Single Cooling Water Purifier Faucet Kitchen Sink Direct Drinking Faucet
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet All copper antique faucet basin solid brass antique kitchen sink faucet with swivel
- Shower set European-style Retro Copper Shower Shower Hot And Cold Faucet Wall-mounted, Can Be Lifted With redation (color 6)
- Arlee Suede Oversized Bedrest Lounger, Brush
- AQMMi Basin Taps Bathroom Sink Faucet Pull-Out Antique Brass Hot and Cold Water Extendable Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin Mixer Tap
- Mzdpp 1Set Deck Mounted Chrome Bathroom Basin Taps Brass Body Bath Sink Faucets Mixer Hot and Cold Water Mixer
- RT Designers Collection Carteret Embroidered 5-Piece, King Comforter Set,
- Oudan Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet Hot and cold pull-down kitchen faucet dish washing basin full copper sink telescopic pull-do
- Sunsui All copper oatmeal color paint hot and cold pure water three-in-one kitchen dish washing pool vegetable basin until the water faucet
- Chair-Stool Dining Folding Kitchen Breakfast Portable Creative Solid Wood Bench Multi-Function Director Chair
- Design Toscano Vulture God Nekhebet Egyptian Sculptural Vase
- European Vintage Waterfall Faucet Washbasin Tap Bathroom Countertop Washbasin Mixer Tap Faucet Bath Brass Cold Hot Water Fauce (color Antique black)
- Pattern04 63\ Carpet mat，Palm Tree Decor,Tropical Beach Serenity in Nature Exotic Fruit Coconut Rock Seascape Print,Green Brown 63 x 94 Floor Mat Entrance Doormat
- A King Thicken Tatami Sleeping Floor Mat, Foldable Ergonomics Japanese Bed Roll Mattress Topper Pad Cover Bed for Student Dormitory -c Queen
- European Chair Solid Wood Footstool Imitation Leather Stool shoes Sitting Pier Dressing Stool GMING (color A)
- Home Porch Wall Hanging Coat Rack Bedroom Hook Hanger 6 Hook Length 74cm Three colors. (color C)
- LITING Folding Stool Outdoor Indoor Leisure Stool Barbecue Camping Picnic Rest Hiking Easy to Carry (color Purple)
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet All copper pull faucet hot and cold basin wash-hand basin single hole basin mixer round plus high brushed telescopic
- Cooper-Atkins DTT361-01 Digital Meat Thermometer, Cooling Thermometer (Cook N Cool - Cooking and Cooling Temperature Monitor)
- AQMMi Bathroom Vanity Sink Faucet Brass Antique Showers Set Bathroom Basin Sink Tap Bathroom Faucet
- MIAORUI The whole kitchen mixed water copper spring 360 degree swivel faucet kitchen sink and faucet pull
- Fitz and Floyd 19-615 Damask Ceramic Holiday Platter, 14-Inch, Vintage Red gold
- Roman Bronze Monte Carlo 5DI52BSD-L, Discus, 52 Ceiling Fan, Brushed Steel
- Witch or Spirit Ball in a Rainbow color
- G’z Inflatable Bathtub, Adult Collapsible Bathtub Plastic Lengthen Thickening Bath Barrel Folding, Convenient,Purple,165 88 60
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Bathroom Basin Sink Tap 360 Degree Kitchen Sink Mixer Taps Ctzl6944
- Soap Basket Satin Nickel Ginger 505L PC Splashables Large Wall Mounted Corner Shower Basket, Polished Chrome
- Bacati Modern Dots and Stripes Pink and Chocolate Hamper
- Tropical Rain Forest Cotton Linen Sofa Pillow Green Plant Decoration Between The Display Pillow Non Slip Dinging Chair Pad (color 45cm-Without Core)
- Krups 589-71 Replacement Carafe, White, DISCONTINUED
- Retro Faucet Basin Mixer Copper Bathroom Cabinet Ceramic Bathroom Cabinet Jade Faucet
- U-Enjoy Chandelier Brozne Led Black Light Basin Top Quality Faucet Waterfall Widespread Tub Sink Taps Washing Basin Mixer Mixer Tap Dual Handle Hot Cold Tap Free Shipping [Brushed Nickle 1]
- pink gold redation LHbox The golden taps continental taps full copper bathroom American hot and cold bluee-tiled table top basin gold plated antique taps, pink gold and coffee network
- Toilet Lid Toilet Seats, Universal Toilet Seat Mute Antibacterial Top Mounted Ultra Resistant With Two Fitting Kits,Purple-43 36cm
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.