- LBYMYB Silent Toilet Seat V U Shaped Top Toilet Seat Toilet Seat toilet lid (Size A)
- Bathroom Faucet Copper Brushed Electroplated Hot and Cold Water Basin Faucet Square Square Single Hole Single Mixing Valve Dragon
- SYX HPB Contemporary Chrome Finish Brass Two Holes Single Handle Sink Faucet
- BTSSA Double handle faucet Antique copper basin faucet Low lead washbasin mixer European faucet
- Foremost Faucet 2020Bn Two Handle Centerset Lavatory Faucet With Pop-Up Drain, Brushed Nickel Finish
- A Shower set Antique Shower Style European Style Full Copper Shower Set Retro Copper Bath Shower Hot And Cold Faucet,A
- Basin Faucet Bathroom Sink Tap Brass Antique Basin Sink Faucet Short Deck Mounted Hot and Cold Tap for Washbasin
- Copper Kitchen Faucet Rocket Launcher High-Bend Sink
- S.Twl.E Sink Mixer Tap Faucet Bathroom Kitchen Basin Water Tap Leakproof Save Water Basin Hot And Cold Water Bathroom Single Handle Single Hole
- Coat Rack Solid Wood Floor Hanger Bedroom Coat Hanger Modern Minimalist Creative Clothes Rack (color A)
- Flower Stand - Metallic Plant Display Stand - Multi-Meat Storage Rack, Iron Bicycle Potted Plant Frame Garden Decoration, Indoor, Outdoor Wall Decoration 41CMx32CM. (color Black)
- LUDSUY Bathroom Accessories Antique Brass 45Cm Bathroom Single-Tier Bathroom Storage Rack Wall Mount Bathroom Shelf
- Zinus 9 Inch High Profile Metal Smart Box Spring Mattress Foundation Wood Slat Support Easy Assembly, Cal King
- Round Glass Table Top Clear Tempered 1 2 Thick Glass With Beveled Polished Edge For Dining Table, Coffee Table, Home & Office Use - 18 L by TroySys
- Cotton Mattress Topper Thicken, Japanese Tatami Sleeping Mat Folding Home Comfort Bed Roll Floor Cushion-Camel 90x190cm(35x75inch)
- Sanitop-Wingenredh Toilet seat with Sun Design, Set of 1, Transparent, 40465?5
- Safavieh Monaco Collection MNC246L Vintage Bohemian Medallion Distressed purple and Light bluee Area Rug (3' x 5')
- ETERNAL QUALITY Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet redary table basin faucet antique faucet full copper hot and cold single handle single hole
- LSA International Bar Long Drink Glass (4 Pack), 8.4 fl. oz., Clear
- Chrome Kitchen Sink Tapclassic Style Basin Faucet Cold and Hot Water Mixer Single Handle Chrome Tap
- Jcnfa-Basin faucet gold-plated Paint All Bronze Waterfall Hot And Cold Washbasin, 6 Styles (color C2)
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.