- LBYMYB Silent Toilet Seat V U Shaped Top Toilet Seat Toilet Seat toilet lid (Size A)
- Bathroom Faucet Copper Brushed Electroplated Hot and Cold Water Basin Faucet Square Square Single Hole Single Mixing Valve Dragon
- SYX HPB Contemporary Chrome Finish Brass Two Holes Single Handle Sink Faucet
- BTSSA Double handle faucet Antique copper basin faucet Low lead washbasin mixer European faucet
- Foremost Faucet 2020Bn Two Handle Centerset Lavatory Faucet With Pop-Up Drain, Brushed Nickel Finish
- A Shower set Antique Shower Style European Style Full Copper Shower Set Retro Copper Bath Shower Hot And Cold Faucet,A
- Basin Faucet Bathroom Sink Faucet Orb Black Bathroom Faucets Basin Sink Mixer Faucets Waterfall Tall High Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap
- Commercial Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet Brass Constructed Polished Copper Main Body Kitchen Hot and Cold Water Faucet, Sink Sink Faucet, Single Handle Single Hole Faucet
- Oudan All Copper Antique European Mixer Duplex High Lavatory Faucet Basin Faucet (color -, Size -)
- Wall-Mounted 304 Stainless Steel Bathroom Corner Rack Shelf, Storage Rack for Bathroom, Kitchen, Wash Room. (color Double Layers)
- Step Stool Ladder Footstool 2-Tier Solid Wood Step Stool, Small Stool shoes Bench Stepladder Step Stool
- 2-Tier Stainless Steel Kitchen Shelf Spice Rack Spice Rack Condiment Storage Rack Kitchen Kitchenware Articles Wall Hanging (Size 28cm)
- Chair Stool Folding Office Computer Chair Ergonomic for Meeting Room Fishing (color Red)
- DYR Foldable Corner Coat Rack, Bathroom Solid Wood Shelf Coat Hooks, Stability Save Space Durable Concise-Bamboo 57x165cm (22x65inch)
- Flamingo Non-Slip Rugs Pastel color Chevron Zigzag Stripes with Black Flamingo Silhouettes Exotic Summer Sofa Coffee Table Mat 4'11 Multicolor
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet Basin taps high water faucet Single Handle faucet full copper faucet basin mixer wa
- In-Wall Kitchen Faucet 304 Stainless Steel Sinks Hot and Cold Water Faucet Laundry Pool Sink Mixing Valve Wall Faucet
- LYHSWANG 5 Function Shower Head High Pressure Adjustable 5-Inch Showerhead Modern Bath Spa Fixture Wall Mount, Chrome
- Robinet de douche fixation murale
- YYBFG Shower Head 304 stainless steel rain shower Pressurized shower head Bathroom shower shower head Household shower single head 8 10 12 inches
- Bari-Classic Solid Brass Kitchen Faucet - Chrome Finish
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.