- Wall Decoration Retro Shelf Wall Decoration Square Wall Bracket Home Living Room Storage Rack Wall Hanging Bedroom Living Room Wall Decoration Shelf (color C)
- E DYR 46CM Solid Wood Bench Stool Stackable Stool Dressing Stool Small Bench (color F)
- Bathroom anti-slip door mat W35 x L59 INCH Tea Party,Cups and Pots with Different Floral Motifs on Dotted Brown Background, Sea Green Brown Beige Non-slip, with non-slip backing,Non-slip Door Mat Carp
- Carlisle 5212L30 Polystyrene Tumbler Lid, For 12-oz. Stackable Tumbler, 3.18 Dia. x 19 64 H, Translucent
- Kitchen Sink Tapsbathroom Sink Tapsbrass Titanium gold Basin Hot And Cold Water Faucet Can Be redated S Curved Bathroom Above Counter Basin Mixing Faucet Single Hole Single Handle
- 9inch Happycall Induction Titanium Nonstick Frying Pan, Grey, PFOA-free, Skillet, Dishwasher Safe (9inch)
- Oudan Taps Faucet Basin Faucet Antique Basin With Pull-Out Small Shower All Copper Hot And Cold Water Faucet C (color -, Size -)
- AWXJX European style retro style copper hot and cold Raised height swivel Sink mixer
- Bar Chair Lift Table and Chair Household High Stool Bar Stool Modern Simplicity Backrest Stool 10 colors 1 Size (color J)
- Liberty 65175WI 3-1 2-Inch C-C Iron Craft Swirl Cabinet Hardware Handle Pull by Liberty
- LIAN Thicken Storage Box shoes, Drawer Type Transparent shoes Box Combination Plastic Storage Case 4 6pcs (color Beige, Size Medium)
- Art to Frames Double-Multimat-601-824 89-FRBW26061 Collage Frame Photo Mat Double Mat with 3-8x10 Openings and Espresso Frame
- Ywqwdae Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet The brass faucets silver kitchen lift-up hot and cold hand wash basin sink dish washing basi
- All Copper redary Pull Kitchen Faucet, Creative Multi-Function Retractable Sink, Wash Dishes, Hot And Cold Water Faucet, Applicable To Home Improvement Kitchen,White
- I Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Shower Kit Full brass faucets cold water shower head shower head wall shower,
- Sweet Home Collection All Season Down Alternative Satin Trim Blanket, King, Sage
- Mixer Basin Taps Bathroom Bar Faucet Antique Brass Cold Water Cloakroom Kitchen Lavatory Sink Mixer Tap
- Kyocera CFP30BK 12 Nonstick Fry Pan, 12 INCH, Black
- Design Art PT10359-32-16 Boardwalk on Beach Wooden Pier-Sea Bridge Canvas Wall Artwork-32X16, 32x16
- Allied Brass MT-24C-BKM Montero Collection Recessed Toilet Paper Holder, Matte Black
- YHSGY Kitchen Taps Newly colorful Painted Basin Faucets Hot&Cold Mixer Bathroom Basin Tap Brass gold Chorme White Red Black Faucet Crane Sink Tap
- Vivalon Solid color Ultra Silky Soft Heavy Duty Quality Korean Mink Reversbile Blanket 8 lbs Queen Chocolate Brown
- High DLewiee Full Copper Waterfall Basin Faucet Hot And Cold Wash Basin Faucet Bathroom Washbasin
- High Elastic Sponge Cushion Stool, Creative wear Stool Fashion Small Stool, Strong and Durable (color D)
- LYXPUZI Nordic bar Chair bar Stool Sofa Stool Chair Chair Chair Cafe Lounge Chair high Chair (Size 45CM)
- Artzfolio Cartoon Birds Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Black Frame 20 X 20Inch
- The Filling of Copper Shower Faucet of hot-Rolled Constant Shower of Temperature Shower
- AmzGxp Wall-mounted Basin Concealed Hot And Cold Mixing Faucet Bathroom Basin Mixer Double Double Handle Switch Mixing Valve
- Taps Kitchen Sinktaps Mixer Swivel Faucet Sink Cool and Hot Copper Kitchen, Vegetable Washing Pot
- Pillow Bed Head Cushion Lumbar Support-hbkd02 Waist Bed Head Cushion Cotton Headboard Soft Bag Large Back Double Bed Pillow Sofa Back Cushion (Size 120CM)
- Gothic Semicircle Doormat Needlecraft Theme Classical Monochrome Gentle Flowers Vintage Garden Bridal Pattern Halfmoon doormats H 43.3 xD 64.9 Black White
- XF Doormats Door Mat Door Home Carpet Home Door Mat Door Follicle Foot Mat - A Variety Hallway Furniture (Size 40x120cm)
- Bijjaladeva Antique Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap The Copper gold Swivel Kitchen Faucet Basin Mixer Antique hot and Cold Water Mixing Valve Faucet A
- Bathtubs Soaking Baths Inflatable Bath Tub Adult Tub Stylish Home Bath Comfortable Folding Bath Tub Inflatable Relieve Fatigue (color bluee)
- Basin Faucetcold and Hot Water Faucet for Kitchen Basin
- YHNUJMIK Square Faucet Basin Faucet Wide Mouth Waterfall Faucet Chrome Copper Alloy Ceramic Spool Hot And Cold Dual Control Bathroom Washbasin
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.