- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Washbasin Mixer Style Brass Bathroom Basin Faucet Single Handle Hot and Cold Water Mixer Ctzl2257
- Modern Vintage Chrome-Plated Brass Kitchen Basin Cold and Hot Water Mixing Faucet Glass Waterfall Faucet Faucet Basin
- Deco 79 81390 Metal Coat Rack a Class Apart Home Decoration
- Hot and Cold Mixing Faucet?304?Stainless Steel Faucet?Kitchen Folding Faucet?Dish Drawing Faucet
- Basin Sink Mixer Tap Bathroom Faucet,Natural Jade,White Marble,Brass,Hot and Cold Water,gold,Washbasin Faucet,A,Aawang
- Havospark Massage Neck Pillow Travel Pillow with Massage, Waterproof, Music Playing Functions for Car, Airplane, Swimming, Camping H7
- 10 Pack,Pocketman 110V 4W Dimmable LED Ceiling Light Downlight,Cool White Spotlight Lamp Recessed Lighting Fixture,with LED Driver
- Gyps Faucet Sink Single Lever Mixer Tap Fitting for Bathroom The Most Important Boutique Upferung The Smaller Cooking Pot of Hot and Cold Colours Flat Screen Tee T Slim Flat
- Sweet Jojo Designs Navy bluee and Lime Green Crib Bed Skirt Dust Ruffle for Stripe Collection Bedding Sets
- Copper Faucet Basin Faucet Pure Water Faucet Water Purifier Straight Drinking Faucet
- Kitchen Faucet Copper Single Hole Faucet Faucet Faucet
- Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Pure Copper Electroplating Hot and Cold Single Hole redating Copper A
- Nachtmann Saphir Vase, 11
- Matte Table Cloth Predector, Waterproof Rectangle Thicken PVC Soft Transparent Dining Table Cover for Wooden Glass Marble Desktop-Matte 3.0mm 60x120cm(24x47inch)
- Artzfolio Harlequin Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 20 X 20Inch
- Tatami Thick Foldable Warm Non-Slip Mattress Bed Tweezers Floor Sleeping Mat Home Extra Large,A,90 200CM
- Olici MDRW-Bathroom Accessories Basin Faucet Infrared-Oriented Sensing Taps Taps Induction Basin Sensing Plumbing
- Ronggoutrade Solid Wood shoes Bench, Fashion Creative Square Stool Fabric Stool Sofa Bench Coffee Table Bench Home Stool - Small Stool (color A)
- Hamsa Semicircle Doormat Henna Hand Motif Spiritual Mystic Symbol Ancient Arabian Hippie Oriental Halfmoon doormats H 43.3 xD 64.9 orange Yellow White
- Basyx VL852HST11 Wood Guest Chairs with Black Leather Seat Back, Bourbon Cherry Finish
- Bathroom Faucet Bathroom Brass Retro Basin Sink Mixer Taps Deck Mounted Single Holder Swivel Spout Black Faucet
- Water Tap Kitchen Taps Faucet Modern Kitchen Sink Taps Stainless Steel304 Stainless Steel Faucet Cooling and Hot Mixing Valve Kitchen Stainless Steel Faucet
- HOMFA Bathroom Floor Cabinet, Free Standing Side Cabinet Storage Organizer with Double Doors and Adjustable Shelf for Home Office, White
- TUMOVO Wall Art for Living Room Piano Keys HD Printed on Canvas Musical Notes Grunge Background Pictures 5 Panel Paintings,Modern Home Decor Frame Stretched Gallery-Wrapped Ready to Hang(60''Wx32''H)
- A Sun LL All Bronze Hot And Cold Basin Faucet Bathroom Wash Basin Faucet Basin Basin Bathroom Faucet ( color B )
- Bathroom Chrome Waterfall Spout Wall Mount Bathroom Wash Basin Faucet Single Handle Hot and Cold Water Taps
- purplec 16 x 72 SARO LIFESTYLE 15062.TC20S Pomponin Collection Beautiful Linen Table Napkins With Pompom Design (Set of 4), 20 , Terracotta
- Faucet Washbasin Mixer New Arrival High Quality Brass gold and White Finish Bathroom Basin Faucet Sink Faucet with Cross Handle
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.