- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Washbasin Mixer Style Brass Bathroom Basin Faucet Single Handle Hot and Cold Water Mixer Ctzl2257
- Modern Vintage Chrome-Plated Brass Kitchen Basin Cold and Hot Water Mixing Faucet Glass Waterfall Faucet Faucet Basin
- Deco 79 81390 Metal Coat Rack a Class Apart Home Decoration
- Hot and Cold Mixing Faucet?304?Stainless Steel Faucet?Kitchen Folding Faucet?Dish Drawing Faucet
- Basin Sink Mixer Tap Bathroom Faucet,Natural Jade,White Marble,Brass,Hot and Cold Water,gold,Washbasin Faucet,A,Aawang
- Havospark Massage Neck Pillow Travel Pillow with Massage, Waterproof, Music Playing Functions for Car, Airplane, Swimming, Camping H7
- 10 Pack,Pocketman 110V 4W Dimmable LED Ceiling Light Downlight,Cool White Spotlight Lamp Recessed Lighting Fixture,with LED Driver
- Porthos Home Finola Upholstered Side Seat?, Grey
- Jaclo 622-8-71-PCH O.D. Compression x 3 8 O.D. Compression Valve with Oval Handle Kit, 5 8 , Polished Chrome
- Faucets Basin Mixer ?Single Handle Deck Mounted Hot Cold redate Wash Basin Faucet Torneira
- 9 Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper, hot and cold, high, Single Hole, ceramic, water taps, 1
- Vintage Nickel KOHLER K-10540-2BZ Traditional ADA Compliant Grab Bar, Oil-Rubbed Bronze
- CJSH All Copper Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet, European Style Dish Washing Basin, Vegetable Washing Basin, Ancient Water Trough Faucet.
- Patio Lake by Meadow in a Sunny Day Rural Country Valley Scottish Summertime Landscape color Stain Resistant 55 x63
- Folding Chair, color Portable Backrest Metal Chair, Suitable for Primary School Students to Learn to Write, Multi-color Optional Refinement
- 3 Storage Unit Mesh Serving Kitchen Rolling Trolley Multifunctional Basket Utility with Wheels Mobile Storage Shelf,Wine Cart, Tea Cart(Red)
- Lddpl Bathroom Basin Faucet Waterfall Faucet Hot Cold Water Vessel Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Tap
- Support Cushion - Ergonomic Memory Foam - Orthopedic Pillow, Best Support for Pain Relief, Lower Back Support & Postural Improvement- Comfy Pillow for Office & Home
- Thick Carpet Carpet Hairy Oval Low Table of Living Room Bedside (color Green, Size 80x160cm)
- Flocking Inflatable Lazy Football Sofa Small Apartment Home Single Sofa Leisure Entertainment,A
- U-Enjoy Chandelier Basin Faucets Brass Bathroom Mixer Top Quality Water Crane Taps Antique Brass Hot and Cold Torneira Water Faucet Free Shipping [Style A]
- Lenox Classics Disney's Minnie Ballerina Figurine
- Cuisinart 64-13 Contour Hard Anodized 13-Piece Cookware Set
- Lalaky Taps Faucet Kitchen Mixer Sink Waterfall Bathroom Mixer Basin Mixer Tap for Kitchen Bathroom and Washroom Black Bronze Copper Antique Wall
- ZHAS faucet electroplating faucet faucet faucet faucet faucet hot and cold faucet
- gold is High, bluee-tiled Faucet Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper hot and cold water faucets antique wash basins single hole plus high-basin sinks gold bathroom cabinets, gold low, bluee-tiled Faucet
- Floungey Kitchen Sink Tapbathroom Sink Tap washbasin Faucet Washbasin Faucet Hot And Cold Faucet Bathroom Cabinet Faucet Square Single Hole
- Perfect 1000x2000mm Height Wet Room Screen Shower Enclosure 8mm Glass Panel with Support Bar
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.