- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Washbasin Mixer Style Brass Bathroom Basin Faucet Single Handle Hot and Cold Water Mixer Ctzl2257
- Modern Vintage Chrome-Plated Brass Kitchen Basin Cold and Hot Water Mixing Faucet Glass Waterfall Faucet Faucet Basin
- Deco 79 81390 Metal Coat Rack a Class Apart Home Decoration
- Hot and Cold Mixing Faucet?304?Stainless Steel Faucet?Kitchen Folding Faucet?Dish Drawing Faucet
- Basin Sink Mixer Tap Bathroom Faucet,Natural Jade,White Marble,Brass,Hot and Cold Water,gold,Washbasin Faucet,A,Aawang
- Havospark Massage Neck Pillow Travel Pillow with Massage, Waterproof, Music Playing Functions for Car, Airplane, Swimming, Camping H7
- 10 Pack,Pocketman 110V 4W Dimmable LED Ceiling Light Downlight,Cool White Spotlight Lamp Recessed Lighting Fixture,with LED Driver
- 360 Degree redatable Faucetkitchen Taps Antique Black Antique Brass Kitchen Sink Tap Solid Brass Black Faucet Mixer Taps 360 Degree redation Hot and Cold Water Tall Mixer Tap (color -, Size -)
- U-Enjoy Chandelier Faucet Bathroom Basin Sink Faucet Top Quality Single gold Handle Hole Faucet Taps Grifo Lavabo Basin Wash Hot Cold Mixer Tap Crane Free Shipping [gold]
- Bev Rite Beer Column Tower Extension Adapter, Add A Tap [Select a Size] (Add 1 (Single to Double))
- Basin Faucet Copper hot and Cold Waterfall Toilet Water Mixer Black Tall
- Godinger Doraz gold-plated 18 0 Stainless Steel 45-piece Flatware Cutlery Tableware Dinnerware Hosting Serving Set Kit Collection, Service For 8
- ROKTONG Bathroom Sink Taps Bathroom Sink Taps Bathroom Sink Taps，Full Copper gold Pull Faucet redating Kitchen Faucet Sink Sink Hot And Cold Faucet, A
- Coat Rack Heavy Duty Nickel Hooks Wall Mount Clothes Hat Holder Dual Use Wooden Board Creative Hook White (Size 48.5cm (4 Hook))
- Beanbag, Simple Modern Individual Small sofa Simple Living room Floor Sofa chair ( color Green )
- Dress My Cupcake DMC83184 Natural Wood 100-Pack Candy Buffet Spoons Diy Kit, Nut Free, Aqua
- NewBorn Faucet Water Taps Hot And Cold Water The Bathroom Sink Tap S Kitchen Single Type Water Water Tap Single Hole Basin Taps On The Console
- Zinus 9 Inch High Profile Metal Smart Box Spring Mattress Foundation Wood Slat Support Easy Assembly, Cal King
- Round Glass Table Top Clear Tempered 1 2 Thick Glass With Beveled Polished Edge For Dining Table, Coffee Table, Home & Office Use - 18 L by TroySys
- Cotton Mattress Topper Thicken, Japanese Tatami Sleeping Mat Folding Home Comfort Bed Roll Floor Cushion-Camel 90x190cm(35x75inch)
- Sanitop-Wingenredh Toilet seat with Sun Design, Set of 1, Transparent, 40465?5
- Robinet d'évier à design élégant, color or et finition en laiton
- Starbucks Stainless Steel Cold Cup 16 Ounce, bluee
- Dawn LCO120304 colorado River Series Linear Shower Drain, 12-Inch
- AXWT 360 Degrees redate Basin Taps Counter Basin Chrome Bathroom Cold Heat Water-tap
- Basin Tap Copper Pull Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Water Single Handle Basin Faucet
- One Way Mirror Film with Nightime Vision (30 x 7ft)
- BLACK+DECKER Digital Advantage Professional Steam Iron, D2530
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.