- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Washbasin Mixer Style Brass Bathroom Basin Faucet Single Handle Hot and Cold Water Mixer Ctzl2257
- Modern Vintage Chrome-Plated Brass Kitchen Basin Cold and Hot Water Mixing Faucet Glass Waterfall Faucet Faucet Basin
- Deco 79 81390 Metal Coat Rack a Class Apart Home Decoration
- Hot and Cold Mixing Faucet?304?Stainless Steel Faucet?Kitchen Folding Faucet?Dish Drawing Faucet
- Basin Sink Mixer Tap Bathroom Faucet,Natural Jade,White Marble,Brass,Hot and Cold Water,gold,Washbasin Faucet,A,Aawang
- Havospark Massage Neck Pillow Travel Pillow with Massage, Waterproof, Music Playing Functions for Car, Airplane, Swimming, Camping H7
- 10 Pack,Pocketman 110V 4W Dimmable LED Ceiling Light Downlight,Cool White Spotlight Lamp Recessed Lighting Fixture,with LED Driver
- Honcx Faucet Water Tap,Led Copper in-Wall,Brushed Basin Faucet Above Counter Basin Hot and Cold Water Bathroom Sink
- Chrome Brass Kitchen Faucet Antique Brass redatable Bathroom Faucet Ceramic Handle Ceramic Holder Swivel Curved Basin Sink Mixer Tap
- Bulova C4228 Reedham Clock, Walnut Finish
- Cassellie Seis Sliding Shower Door 1850mm x 1400mm
- Kichler 370041SBK Industrial Ceiling Fan Light Kit in Satin Black, 3-Light
- CFHJN HOME European Style Retro Washbasin All Copper Bamboo Hot And Cold Single Handle Single Hole Sink Faucet
- Coffee Table Corner Table, Type C Nordic Coffee Table Iron Art Sofa Side Table Small Apartment Small Table in Living Room Multipurpose Lazy Snack Table (color gold)
- C 180x200cm(71x79inch) Bedroom Mattress Tatami mat Bed pad fold-Able Anti-Skidding 1.5Cm Thick [Individual] [Double] for livingroom Student Dormitory Tents-A 180x200cm(71x79inch)
- 75x35x26-34cm Folding Table Convenient Bed Computer Desk Home Small Dining Table Foldable Student Dormitory Writing Desk (Size 75x35x26-34cm)
- Bathroom Faucet Copper Hot and Cold Kitchen Sink Taps Kitchen Faucet Copper Chrome Basin Kitchen Sink Washbasin
- D 3 hooks GJD Coat hooksuropean Wall Hangers SolidHangers Hanger Bedroom Bedroom Living Room Door Hook Coat Hooks, (color C, Size 3 Hooks)
- Iron Stool Footstool shoes Bench Table Stool Makeup Stool Leather Breathable Wrought Iron wear-Resistant Anti-Skid Bearing Strong (color Black, Size 38.5 46cm)
- DlandHome Computer Desk 47 Medium Decent & Steady Gaming Table Studio Workstation for Home Office Teak & Black Legs AC3-120TB
- Taps Kitchen Sinkkitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Taps Faucet Kitchen Sink Faucet Hot and Cold
- Gowe? Chorme Finish Deck Mounted Shape Faucet Three Handles Mixer Tap 5pcs Tap
- WYFC Shengbaier Centerset Deck Mounted Nickel Brushed Kitchen Faucet
- Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Taps Kitchen Faucet Dual Handle Mounted Kitchen Tap 360 redate Brass Sink Mixer Taps Water Faucets
- LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet The gold-plated copper european style hot and cold basin single hole bathroom faucet redation, B
- Gravan 3-Piece Duvet Cover Set, 100% Washed Cotton Duvet Cover, Ultra Soft Solid color Modern Style Bedding Set Natural Wrinkled Look (Green, Queen)
- AJUNR-Stainless Steel Hot And Cold Basin Toilet Raised Basin Bathroom sink Tap
- U-Enjoy Chrome Copper Dual Top Quality Handles Water Filters for Kitchen Faucet Hot Cold Water Mixer Sink Taps Pure Filtered Tap Bifunctional (Free Shipping)
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.