- Indoor Decorations Bathroom Mirror-Wrought Iron Frame Mirror Decorative Wall Mirror for Bedroom Bathroom Hotel Thickness 3 Sizes (color gold, Size 40x60cm)
- Home Standard? Diamanti Bathroom Single Lever Matt Black Mono Basin Sink Mixer Tap with Slotted Spring Waste
- Wieco Art Large Canvas Prints Wall Art Portland Lighthouse Landscape Pictures to Photo Paintings for Kitchen Bathroom Home Decoration Wall Decor 5 Panels Modern Gallery Wrapped Seascape Giclee Artwork
- Keenware KBT-101 12 Months Bath Shower Mixer Tap, Chrome
- MWPO Retro Faucet with Nostalgic Country Style Kitchen Faucet Bronze Retro Retro Kitchen Faucet Exclusive Kitchen Faucet (color C)
- Ore International K-603AB-BN3 Stained Glass Touch Lamp, 14.25-Inch, Light House
- 8 Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper, hot and cold jade, basin, Single Hole, sink and faucet
- JINGB Home Mermaid Knit Mermaid Tail Sofa Birthday Gift, Green, 140 70cm (55 27.5 inch) (color The Green, Size 140 70cm)
- 1 75CM A-Fort Retro Vintage Bar Chairs Bar Stool Barstools Round Seat w Back Rest Industrial Style with Solid Wooden Top (color 1, Size 75CM)
- Dressing Table Chair, Cloakroom Dressing Room Chair Kitchen Dining Table Chair Dessert Shop Cake Shop Bar Stool Metal Sponge Bar Chair (color bluee)
- Aomike 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Mat Rubber Backing Doormat Green Plant Merry Christmas Happy Year Runner Rug Set, Hallway Living Room Balcony Bathroom Carpet Sets (19.7 x 31.5 +19.7 x 63 )
- South Shore Cotton Candy 1-Drawer Nightstand, Pure White
- Sunbeam Dual Comfort Heater and Fan - Black
- Oudan Faucets home kitchen faucet single cold dish washing basin faucet copper caster swivel faucet balcony into the wall in stainless steel basin faucet sink faucet, C (color B)
- Taps Kitchen Basin Mixer Pull Out Mixersingle Lever Basin Mixer Tap with Promotion Bathroom Basin Sink Faucet of Solid Brass Basin Sink Water Tap
- Faucet Vintage Plated Mixer Mixer Faucet Kitchen Electric Water Heater Led Digital Display Faucet Side The Hot Cold Dual Use
- Lrsny Showers, black full copper body square four stalls, retro shower, belt washer.
- 5 Shower set European-style Retro Copper Shower Shower Hot And Cold Faucet Wall-mounted, Can Be Lifted With redation (color 8)
- MKSFY Toilet Seat Cover Lace Waterproof Toilet Cloth 3-Piece Toilet, gold Velvet Pink
- OPmeA 360 Degree redating Folding Sink Faucet Single Handle Lead-free Kitchen Faucet Hot And Cold Kitchen Faucet
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet Antique simple full copper hot and cold basin sink faucet sink faucet white B，Mode
- Wash Basin, Ceramics, White Square Mini Bathroom Above Counter Sink
- Hamsa Semicircular Cushion Mystical Ancient Civilizations Culture Predective Power Luck Evil Eye Entry Door Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Pale bluee Indigo Baby bluee
- Gyps Faucet Single Lever Washbasin Mixer Tap Bath Faucet Full Copper Bath Fittings and Cold Water Valve Water Heating Valves Cold and Warm Switch Flush to One
- Style 3 Electroplating Retro Faucet New US Free Shipping Wholesale And Retail Classic Chrome Finish Wall Mounted Bathtub Telephone Faucet Mixer Tap W Spary Shower,Style 1
- A Shower set Antique Shower Shower Set Shower Nozzle European Style All Copper Shower Shower Retro Shower Hot And Cold Faucet,C
- BUBM Stable Metal Storage Bracket Stand for Dyson Handheld V6 V7 V8 V10 DC30 DC31 DC34 DC35 DC58 DC59 DC62 DC74 Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
- Cuisinart DCC-3200BKS Perfectemp Coffee Maker, Black Stainless Steel
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.