- Indoor Decorations Bathroom Mirror-Wrought Iron Frame Mirror Decorative Wall Mirror for Bedroom Bathroom Hotel Thickness 3 Sizes (color gold, Size 40x60cm)
- Home Standard? Diamanti Bathroom Single Lever Matt Black Mono Basin Sink Mixer Tap with Slotted Spring Waste
- Wieco Art Large Canvas Prints Wall Art Portland Lighthouse Landscape Pictures to Photo Paintings for Kitchen Bathroom Home Decoration Wall Decor 5 Panels Modern Gallery Wrapped Seascape Giclee Artwork
- Keenware KBT-101 12 Months Bath Shower Mixer Tap, Chrome
- MWPO Retro Faucet with Nostalgic Country Style Kitchen Faucet Bronze Retro Retro Kitchen Faucet Exclusive Kitchen Faucet (color C)
- Ore International K-603AB-BN3 Stained Glass Touch Lamp, 14.25-Inch, Light House
- 8 Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper, hot and cold jade, basin, Single Hole, sink and faucet
- Folding Wall Table Table Wall Laptop Foldable Desk Shelf Storage Room, Wood-Based Panel (60x40cm) (color B, Size 60×40cm)
- White-3-100 As shown Flower Pot Stand Plant Stand Flower Rack Stand Flower Pot Solid Wood Landing Living Room Multi-Layer Fold Succulents Hollow Tingting (color Wood-4-70, Size As Shown)
- Red wine A-Fort Stool Living Room Sofa Stool Simple Leather Stool Square Stool Hall Change shoes Bench Coffee Table Stool Living Room Small Stool Dressing Table Makeup Stool Leather pier (color Green)
- Exotic India SCC71 Runner, Multicolor
- Thicken Mattress,Matt mat Thai Massage Bed Floor Bed Student Dormitory beds-A 120x200cm(47x79inch)
- Antique Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap The Copper Black 古 Bathroom Sink Console Basin Waterfall Faucet Mixing of hot and Cold Kitchen
- Versanora VN-L00060 Quincy Floor Lamp Marble Base-Black Antique Brass
- LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Stainless steel black matte basin kitchen sink round paint cold water faucet bathroom, B
- Denby USA Heritage 4 Piece Fountain Place Setting Dinnerware Set, Multicolor
- Section a Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Hot and Cold redatable Copper F
- Robinet de lavabo style retro en laiton antique
- Chrome Kitchen Sink Tapfaucet Retro Black Bronze Faucet Hot and Cold Water Basin Faucet Black Bathroom Wash Basin Faucet
- Oudan The main body of the whole copper basin and cold water faucet single hole basin mixer console basin sink vanity faucet, alloy body with hot & cold water 80 long tube
- Bathroom Faucet Basin Faucet Wash Basin Copper Wash Basin Sink Bathroom Vanity Basin Faucet
- Deck mounted antique brass ORB basin faucet single bracket single-hole waterfall faucet with hot and cold mixed faucets, antique
- Keet Bubble Rocking Kid's Chair, Denim
- Tech Lighting 700KPIV05C, K-Pivot, 5.5 Wide Kable Lite Lamp, Chrome
- Towero golden basin faucet retro wash basin hot and cold faucet bathroom double bluee and white porcelain faucet
- AJUNR-All Copper Hot And Cold Shower Sink And Bathroom sink Tap Single-Hot And Cold Shower Single Hole Bathroom sink Tap Household Single Hole Bathroom sink Tap
- AiJiaL Showerhead S For The Bathroom,Full Copper Shower Set Modern Shower Head Shower Head Universal Hand Shower
- The Kitchen Faucet pulls Down The Sink, Faucet, Basin Faucet, Chrome Nickel Faucet.
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.