- Indoor Decorations Bathroom Mirror-Wrought Iron Frame Mirror Decorative Wall Mirror for Bedroom Bathroom Hotel Thickness 3 Sizes (color gold, Size 40x60cm)
- Home Standard? Diamanti Bathroom Single Lever Matt Black Mono Basin Sink Mixer Tap with Slotted Spring Waste
- Wieco Art Large Canvas Prints Wall Art Portland Lighthouse Landscape Pictures to Photo Paintings for Kitchen Bathroom Home Decoration Wall Decor 5 Panels Modern Gallery Wrapped Seascape Giclee Artwork
- Keenware KBT-101 12 Months Bath Shower Mixer Tap, Chrome
- MWPO Retro Faucet with Nostalgic Country Style Kitchen Faucet Bronze Retro Retro Kitchen Faucet Exclusive Kitchen Faucet (color C)
- Ore International K-603AB-BN3 Stained Glass Touch Lamp, 14.25-Inch, Light House
- 8 Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper, hot and cold jade, basin, Single Hole, sink and faucet
- MYQ Umbrella Stand, Floor-Mounted Umbrella Stand Wrought Iron Umbrella Tube Suitable for Hotel Lobby Home Umbrella Storage Bucket 3 colors Hallway Umbrella Stand (color Bronze)
- Makeup Mirror Bathroom Metal Frame Round Wall Mirror(gold) 40CM (16Inch) Vanity Shave Shower Decorative Mirror for Entry Diningroom Livingroom
- Kings Brand Walnut Beige Vinyl With Chrome shoes Rack Organizer & Bench
- QIANGDA Coat Rack Floor Standing Clothes Hanger White Steel Frame Single Pole shoes Rack for Living Room, 2 Sizes (Size 60x160cm)
- Mattress [Dorm Room],[Individual], Tatami Mattress Sponge Thickening Mattress Student Mattress Mattress-O 90x200cm(35x79inch)
- JZX Copper Basin Faucet, European Antique Single Hole Hot and Cold Water Faucet, Bathroom Cabinet gold Faucet,Coffee Stone,
- Faucet Lead-free Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet Healthy Kitchen Sink Hot And Cold Faucet 360° Free redating Sink Faucet
- ROKTONG Faucet Copper Hot And Cold Faucet Vase Bathroom Counter Basin Faucet Paint, B
- BZB Goods 7 Foot Long Halloween Inflatable Grim Reaper on Motorcycle Lights Decor Outdoor Indoor Holiday Decorations, Blow up Lighted Yard Decor, Lawn Inflatables Home Family Outside
- Oudan Three-hole wall LED new bathroom copper basin mixer faucet water temperature control basin mixer (color -, Size -)
- Bathroom Fixturescopper Shower Faucet Hot And Cold Bathroom Concealed Wall Mounted Water Heater Single Simple Shower Faucet Mixing Valve Set, Copper Prince Shower
- EKOCUPS Artisan Organic Bold Coffee, Dark roast, in Recyclable Single Serve Cups for Keurig K-cup Brewers, 80 count
- YAWEDA Copper Body Black Ancient Pot Faucet Bathroom Sink Faucet Washbasin Two-Handed Wheel Retro-Cold Water Mixer Double-Handled Single-Connected Belt Aerator
- Gewu888 Washbasin Faucet Waterfall Brass Bathroom Sink Faucet Inssizetion Basin Hot and Cold Water Faucet Chrome Chrome
- Kitchen Sink Taps Kitchen Sink Sink Faucet Spring Faucet with Shower Head Can Be redated
- Artzfolio Tropical Pattern D2 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Dark Brown Frame 20 X 20Inch
- Innovation Lxy Design Waterfall Faucet Bathroom Basin Mixer Tap with Two Rounded Handles Centerset Bathroom Sink Tap Fitting for Bathroom Solid Brass Black Baking Varnish
- FL- Hot And Cold Washbasin All Bronze Faucet Black Single Hole Single Handle (Size S)
- Navy Queen Ninepatch Star King Quilt by VHC Brands
- Delta 75158SN 1.5 2.0GPM Shower Head, Satin Nickel
- Faucet Copper Basin Pull Basin Mixer Hot and Cold Mixed Bathroom Counter Basin Black gold Heightening
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.