- Artzfolio Bird & Flowers D2 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 18.6 X 16Inch
- SXDYSJ Super Quality Umbrella Stand, Creative Simple Umbrella Stand Home Office Hotel Umbrella Storage Square Short Umbrella Stand Black White Best Choice (color Black)
- HAIPENG Computer Desk Notebook Lazy Folding Tables Small Foldable Bedside Table Wooden Dormitory (color bluee, Size 60x40x29cm)
- YE ZI Bar Stool- Swivel Chair-Home Bar Stools Bar Chair Lift High Stools Swivel Chair Simple Modern Dining Chair (color bluee)
- Neilyn Contemporary Bathroom Brass Waterfall Basin Tap,High-grade Antique Retro Basin Mixer Tap, Bathroom Sink Tap, Black Titanium color Single Cold Sink Faucet Single Handle
- Damoyar Chrome Cloakroom Bathroom Basin Waterfall Mixer Monobloc Bath Tap, Bathroom Single Handle Sink Lever taps B027
- LVLUOYE Wash Basin,basin Wash,tempered Glass Vanity Above Counter Basin, Spa Club Bathroom Art Basin, Single Basin
- Chrome SLTTM Faucet Kitchen Faucets Brushed Pull Out Kitchen Tap Single Hole Handle Swivel 360 Degree Water Mixer Tap Mixer Taps Chrome
- Medium Neilyn Copper Retro Basin Faucet Artistic Basin Stage Up and Down the Basin Hot and Cold Water Falls Wine Glass Faucet，Antique Brass Style Bathroom Vessel Sink Faucet With Single Hole Water Filter Taps，Integrated Faucet ( Size S )
- AQMMi Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Black Hot and Cold Water 304 Stainless Steel Square Swivel Basin Sink Tap Bathroom Bar Faucet
- O&K Furniture Farmhouse Accent End Side Table Industrial Nightstand with X-Shaped Metal Frame for Bedroom and Living Room (Brown, 1-Pcs)
- Somatherm CKITHY-L Complete Hygiene Shower Head Kit Brass, Grey
- Copper single handle single hole hot and cold basin faucet 360 degree redary table basin hot and cold water faucet
- BK Resources Wall Mount Stainless Steel Hand Sink, 14 wide x 10 front-to-back x 5 deep bowl
- Water Tapcopper Core Double-Hole Basin Hot and Cold Wash Hand Face Faucet Multi-Purpose Basin, A Section
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.