- LaaN Kitchen Bathroom Black Frosted Pull-out Basin Hot and Cold Faucet Copper Body Wash basin Pool Faucet
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Taps Mixer Faucet Sink Chrome Waterfall Basin Sink Faucet Ctzl0563
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Tap Mixer Kitchen Sink Taps Chrome Brass Double 360 Degree Ctzl0839
- Faucet Washbasin Mixer High Swan Faucet Arch Design Wash Mixer Taps Brass Hot and Cold Taps Antique gold Black Chrome Single Hole Tap
- Nexel 4-Shelf Wire Shelving Unit, Black Finish, 18 W x 30 L x 63 H
- ZHIYUAN Fashion high-end ware Centerset Antique Hot and cold Single hole Faucets Retro copper Kitchen sink Mixing faucets , 2
- 360° redating Faucet Retro Faucet European Antique Full Copper Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Water Counter Basin Faucet
- GROHE 33772002 Eurodisc Cosmopolitan Single-Lever Sink Mixer Chrome
- SADASD European High-End Copper Bathroom Basin Faucet Kitchen Sink Tap Foldable Telescopic redating Bronze Wash Basin Sink Taps Single Hole Single Handle Ceramic Valve Hot And Cold Water Mixer Tap With G1 2 Hose
- Kitchen Faucet Faucet Faucet Hot and Cold Water Pipe Kitchen Faucet Wash Basin Wash Basin Can redate,Faucet 60 cm Inlet Pipe 2 2 Angle Valves
- - Antique Brass Bathroom Basin Sink Mix Tap Wall Mounted Faucet
- Digi-Sense AO-20250-03 4-Input Data Logging Thermocouple Probe Thermometer, Type K J, NIST Traceable Cal
- Bverionant Set of 3 Cotton Rope Storage Basket with Handles Toy Chest Nesting Bins Candy Box for Household Collection Decorations
- N GLHLPR Exposed Thermostatic 2-way Bar Mixer Shower Set Chrome Valve Square Head and Handheld
- Sleep Philosophy Copper Infused Anti-Bacterial Odor Reducing Ultra Soft Microfiber Down Alternative Mattress Pad Topper Cover Predector, King Size, White
- Maifeini Heat Sink Bathroom Faucet Waterfall Chrome Basin Mixer Taps Tap New - Vanity Vessel Sink Mixer Taps
- ZZHF yushizhiwujia Storage Racks Floor Type Wrought Iron Double Layer Combination Storage Shelf Bathroom Vanity Toilet Storage Racks (color White)
- Retro Bar Chair Liftable Wrought Iron Bar Stool Home redatable Bar Stool Wooden Seat High Stool
- Creative Wall Hanger Home Bedroom Porch Solid Wood Coat Rack Wall-Mounted Hanger Living Room Hooks (color Vintage color, Size 6 Hooks)
- Coat Rack, Nordic Linked to The Creative Wall Coat Rack Racks Swivel Solid Wood Stainless Steel Attached to The Hanger Rack Height 8 2 26cm Easy to Install
- Xingkaiji European Wall Hanging Flower Stand Creative Bicycle Living Room Balcony Wall Hanging Flower Pot Garden Small Flower Basket (color White)
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.