- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper, hot and cold, and basin Faucet 12
- Dwthh Water Mixer Bathroom Basin Sink Faucet Brass Bathroom Mixer Taps Modern Bathroom Faucet Chrome Basin Mixer Tap
- Inflatable bathtub Thicken Adult Folding Bath Barrel bluee Household Plastic Bath Barrel Bath Bucket (color Electric pump, Size 130cm82cm73cm)
- SEBAS HOME Taps Antique Brass Finished Deck Mounted Batroom Basin Faucet With Porcelain Handles Taps
- Pink Cover SYF Bathtub Inflatable Bathtub Plastic Environmental Predection PVC Health Sweat Steam Bucket Home Insulation Bath Tub Thick Folding Portable Bathtub Adult Bathtub Outdoor Baby Bathtub A++
- Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Led Modern Silver Chrome Brass Single Hole Intelligent Induction
- JBP Max Faucet Bathroom Hot And Cold Basin Faucet Ceramic Valve Core Does Not Leak Longer Life-41
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Bathroom Kitchen Single Cold Faucet 304 Stainless Steel Sink Dishwasher Faucet
- Faucet Retro Kitchen Mixer Faucet Single Handle Nickle Brushed Basin Tap Bathroom Vessel Sink Tap Hot&Cold Tap
- GZF Faucet all copper electroplating modern waterfall water bathroom basin single single hole sitting hot faucet
- 90 Black a Faucet Can Lift Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Rain shower faucet bath 10 black
- Counter Drinking Designer Archface Basin Faucet Wide Mouth Waterfall Faucet Bathroom Basin Faucet
- Kids rugsStorkW 35 x L59 Slip-Resistant Washable Entrance Doormat
- Korea Japanese Chaise Lounge Chair Living Room Furniture Floor Seating Portable Adjustable Foldable Lazy Lounger Chair,C
- 404070CM A-Fort Retro Kitchen bar Stool with Black Metal Frame and Solid Wood seat Industrial Style, backrest footrest - Adjustable Height (Size 40 40 70CM)
- WYQSZ Coat Rack - Creative Solid Wood Wall Coat Rack Solid Wood White Oak Wall Hanger Wood Simple Modern Coat Rack - Coat Rack 8563
- Rustic Semicircle Doormat A Tree with Many Leaves Pattern Wooden Background Botanical Theme Illustration Print Halfmoon doormats H 43.3 xD 64.9 White
- Sanding Tatami Mattress Foldable Thickening Student Dormitory Hotel Sleeping Mat +A (color 5, Size 180x200cm)
- BioChef High Performance Blender - 1600 Watt Commercial Blender - 2 Litre BPA-Free Jug (Red)
- JONTON Taps Bathroom Diy???golden Hot And Cold Basin Faucet Retro Wash Basin Faucet Bathroom Faucet Basin Faucet
- Cool White 4000k 4 PACK 4 Inch J-Box LED Canless Downlight; 7W=65 75W Equivalent; 40,000 Life Hours; Dimmable to 5%; Wet Location Rated; 5 Year Warranty; 120V; 550 Lumens; CRI 90; Soft White 2700K- (12 Pack)
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.