- Commercial Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet Brass Constructed Polished Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet Household Sink Sink Hot and Cold redatable Lead-Free Single Cold Faucet
- 16-Piece Dishes Dinnerware Sets, Red Stripe Round Ceramic Dinnerware Set, Porcelain Dinnerware Sets Including Dinner Plates Dessert Plates Fruit Bowls and Mugs for Everyday Use, Service for 4
- Stonebriar Fleur De Lis Table top Clock
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Faucet Washbasin Mixer Brass Chrome Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Ctzl1157
- AQMMi Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Brass 2 Holes Hot and Cold Water redatable Basin Sink Tap Bathroom Bar Faucet
- Guolaoer Electric Hot Water Tap Is Hot And Fast Heating Silver White
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Kitchen Faucet Basin Faucet
- 2 HCJCQYG FJXLZ® Fold Plastic Pink bluee Simplicity Insulation 130 70 45cm Thicker insulation Collapsible Bathtub (color 2)
- Black bronze pull faucet bathroom heightening faucet sink hot and cold faucet (color -, Size -)
- HETAO bathroom taps spiral faucet single - joint mixed faucet natural jade copper faucet sinks
- QWERTYUI Folding Tatami Floor mat, Thickened Ground Floor Sleeping pad Tatami mats Mattress Mattress Topper-A 100x200cm(39x79inch)
- Taps Kitchen Sinktaps Mixer Swivel Faucet Sink Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet Cold and Hot Dishwasher Sink Faucet Single Hole
- Simple Bedside Table Shelf Simple Modern Solid Wood Bedroom Small Bedside Small Cabinet Storage Locker
- Footstool Cloth Mini Small Sofa Household Washable, 8 colors GFMING (color F, Size 26x38x42cm)
- Flower Stand Metal Green Plant Storage Rack Nordic Floor-Standing Household Flower Pot Rack Multi-Layer Simple Bonsai Display Stand Flower Rack Rack (color Black, Size 60 20cm)
- Mainstays 6 Cube Shelf Storage Organizer Wooden Display Shelf Staircase Shapes Storage Unit (Black)
- Jungle Semicircular Cushion80s Style Vintage Leopard Skin Radiant colors African Tiger Safari Entry Door Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Royal bluee Hot Pink Black
- Pentair EP20-BB DGD5005-20 Chlorine Reduction Kit Carbon & Sediment with Pentek Products, White
- Faucet Stainless Steel Black Matte Basin Washbasin Above Counter Round Hot And Cold Aperture 32mm To 40mm Can Be Installed (Size LARGE)
- AXWT gold Natural Jade Wash Basin Sink Taps Basin All Bronze Cold Heat Single Hole Faucet redate Kitchen Pull Faucets Water-tap (color Chrome, Size Bathroom)
- HAODAMAI Copper Faucet gold Double Hole Hot And Cold Washbasin Bathroom Sink Diameter 32mm To 40mm Can Be Installed
- EuroStile Adjustable Kids Desk Chair Mid-Back Ergonomic Mesh Swivel Computer Office Desk Task Chair 8007FL
- Taps Kitchen Sinktaps Mixer Swivel Faucet Sink Pulling Faucet Basin Hot and Cold Bathroom
- Basin Sink Faucet Bathroom Sink Faucetelectroplating All Copper Hot and Cold Water Baking Paint, Green Basin Faucet Bath Faucet
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.