- Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Single Lever Basin Sink Mixer Sink Mixer Tap Mixer Tap Chrome Hot Cold Mixer Cold Mixer Tap Mixer Tap Basin Mixer Sink Mixer Facebasin Tap Hot And Cold Water
- Sunbeam Heated Blanket Microplush, 10 Heat Settings, Mushroom, Queen
- Sudorewell? Sauna Pouring Bucket 5,0 L Aluminium (Beech Green) plus Sauna Ladle (Champagne) with Wooden Handle
- Kenroy Home 32239 Ashlen Table Lamp, 31 Inch Height, 15 Inch Diameter, Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
- Generic Kitchen Mixer Tap -Out K Single Handle Pull-Out Kitchen Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet Faucet Sin Changing LED Light g LED Light Deck Mounted nging LED Light
- ROHL COUNTRY BATHVERONA THREE HOLE WIDESPREAD
- White Fatboy Junior, Kids Bean Bag Chair - Red
- Kitchen Brass Bathroom Retro Brass Single Handle Single Hole Hot and Cold Water Bathroom Faucet Black Bathroom Sink Taps
- LIANTIAN 304 Stainless Steel Single Hole Single Handle hot and Cold Faucet seat Type Ceramic Valve core Kitchen Bathroom Basin Faucet Bathroom Sink Taps
- BIA Cordon blue 17-Ounce Safari Mug, Set of 4, Assorted Animal Print Designs
- WLQ mat - Door mat - Door Entry Door mat - Home mat - Door Carpet - Door mat XCF
- Lddpl Basin Faucet Black Brass Wall Mounted Single Handle Sink Faucet Flexible Spout Hot Cold Bathroom Water Mixer Tap
- bluee A1 Lazy Couch Bean Bag Single Reclining Bedroom Living Room Balcony Small Apartment Simple Tatami Sofa Chair (color Yellow, Size A2)
- Modern Simple Bedroom Living Room Hanging Hook Hook Wall Coat Racks Clothes Hook (Size Six Hooks)
- Outer Space Semicircle Doormat Cosmos Milky Way Galaxy Abstract Stardust in Watercolor Design Halfmoon doormats H 35.4 xD 53.1 Lavander orange Mustard
- Primitive Semicircle Doormat Tribal Ethnic African Hunting Zebra Spear Arrow Prehistoric Tribe Life Theme Halfmoon doormats H 43.3 xD 64.9 Ruby Mustard
- Floor-Standing Nordic Creative Umbrella Stand, Black Iron Household Hotel Lobby Foyer Umbrella Bucket, Waterproof Carved Umbrella Holder (Size 20×61cm)
- Faucet Modern Luxury Stainless Steel Basin Faucet Dr Brass Construction Ceramic Cartridge Zinc Handle with Two Braided Hoses
- Electro_BP; Vintage Metal Sputnik Large Chandelier Edison Light Fixture Industrial Starburst Lighting with 18-Lights Black Paint Finished
- KRUPS 7211002013 KH442D Control Line 2-Slot Toaster with Integrated Bun Warmer and Brushed Stainless Steel Housing, 2-Slice, Silver
- Bobrick 254 ClassicSeries 304 Stainless Steel Surface Mounted Sanitary Napkin Disposal, Satin Finish, 1.2 Gallon Capacity, 10-11 16 Width x 15-1 8 Height x 4-1 16 Depth
- Retractable Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet, Pull-Down Adjustable 360-Degree Swivel Spout Brass Plating Basin Faucet
- 128oz Jadience Slimming Soak 100% Natural The BEST Natural Weight Aid Helps Tone, Firm & Reduce the Appearance of Cellulite Relieves Stress Helps the Body Detoxify Balances Mood Swings
- Pull Out The Pull Down Stainless Steel304 Stainless Steel Matt Brushed Kitchen Tap 360 ° redation Water Tap
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.