- Neilyn Cloakroom Basin Sink Mixer Tap- Modern Bathroom Faucet- Basin Sink Monobloc Mixer Tap- Small Modern Bathroom Lever- Brass Digreener for Kitchen or Bathroom Sink Faucet- Two Handles Single Hole -Basin Sink Mixer Taps ( Size M )
- Basin Mixer Sink Taps Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Deck Mount Bathroom Vessel Sink Faucet Single Lever Control Tall Spout Mixer Taps Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Bathroom Basin Single Hole Waterfall Hot And Cold Water Mixer Copper Basin Faucet
- Antique Bathroom Bathroom Basin Faucet washbasin Basin Brass Single Handle Single Hole hot and Cold Water Baking White Paint Bathroom Faucet
- SHLONG Tap pink gold Faucet European Basin Faucet All Copper Hot and Cold Water
- Retro Deluxe Fauceting Free shipping single cold basin faucet with cheap price bathroom basin sink faucet of single handle basin water faucet,without faucet hose
- Japanese Donabe Grill Pan Black
- ETERNAL QUALITY Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet All copper single hole square kitchen cold water tap to turn the water faucet separate fauce
- Water Tapkitchen Taps Faucet Modern Kitchen Sink Taps Stainless Steelcopper Basin Faucet Single Hole Ceramic Basin Faucet Bathroom Mixed Water Cold and Hot Faucet
- Basin Faucetwashbasin Faucet, Basin, Basin, Single Hole, Cold and Hot Faucet.
- Black Finish Counter Top Tall Tap 1 Handle Bathroom Sink Taps Single Hole Deck Mount Lavatory Chrome Lever Basin Mixer Tap Modern Leekayer
- Jaclo 538-BU Lift and Turn Drain Strainer, Bronze Umber
- Barstools - Creative Iron Art Bar Stool Modern Simple redate Armchair Cafe Counter High Foot Chair Personality Seat Household 0425A (color Pink, Size 75cm Seat Height)
- LINLIN SUN Cotton Rope Tassels Storage Baskets as Bins Box Organizer Containers for Living-Room,Bedroom,Laundry,Toys,Decor 15 12
- DIDIAN Sisal Mat Door Stepping Mat Entrance Mat Linen Door Mats Wear-Resistant Straw Carpet Balcony Mat Rug Pads (color A, Size 60×90cm)
- FAJRO Tabby Cat On The Planet Rugs for entryway Doormat Area Rug Multipattern Door Mat shoes Scraper Home Dec Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor
- Kitchen Rug Sets 2 Piece Floor Mats Non-Slip Rubber Backing Area Rugs colorful Sweet Hearts Happy Valentine's Day Decor Doormat Washable Carpet Inside Door Mat Pad Sets (19.7 x 31.5 +19.7 x 63 )
- Bathroom handrail accessible Bathroom Safety Non-Slip Handle 304 Stainless Steel handrail (Yellow 48cm)
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Water faucet basin mixer full copper hot and cold wash basins bathroom counter sink single hole Single Handle, hot and cold dual control
- Commercial Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet Brass Constructed Polished Waller Antique Copper Faucet Kitchen Sink Dish Hot and Cold Faucet Drawing Domineering Can redate
- Basin Mixer Sink Taps Modern Single Lever Hole??Brass Bathroom Basin Sink Mixer Tap
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.