- WYQSZ Coat Rack Solid Wood Coat Rack Floor Coat Rack Living Room Bedroom Clothes Rack - Coat Rack 8563 (color Red)
- Pug Little Brown Puppy Dormat Decor Indoor Outdoor Welcome Door Anti Skid Mat Rug for Home Office Bedroom
- JSSCL Solid Wood Bookshelf, Simple Desktop Bookcase, Desktop Shelf Small Bookshelf Storage Rack (color Light Wood)
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The sink faucet antique black antique black basin Faucet
- McGowan FS1901 Fixed Blade,Hunting Knife,Outdoor,campingkitchen, 6.25 x 7 x 8.25
- FuweiEncore All copper kitchen faucet unleaded redatable faucet Vegetables dish sink faucet Single hole hot and cold taps-A (color -, Size -)
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The copper wash basins wash-hand basin taps 盆 color basin enamel hot and cold single hole faucet, B
- Bathroom Shower Taps Set Bath Shower Set Full Copper Black Retro Shower
- Coffee Table Modern Round Side Sofa Snack End Tables Nightstand for Living Room Home and Office (Round),A
- Take Me Home Furniture Eames Style Eiffel Dinning Chair Apple Green with Walnut Wood Legs Set 2
- Crabs Half Round Door mats Joyful Cartoon Style colorful Crab Characters with Various Expressions and Emotions Bathroom Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Multicolor
- All copper hot and cold single, single hole waterfall basin, platform basin, basin faucet,Lower basin
- Delonghi EC7 4-Cup Cappuccino and Coffee Maker, 220-Volts (Not for USA)
- Beelee BL9009NH Single Handle Waterfall Spout Tall Bathroom Tap, Brushed Nickel Finish
- Waterfall Bathroom Sink Mixer Faucet Waterfall Faucet Above Counter Basin Hot and Cold Faucet Bathroom Single-Hole Faucet Wash Basin Square Faucet
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The copper basin and cold water faucet brushed wash basin mixer lowered basin single hole Faucet
- Top Lighting Modern Meridian 4-Light Pendant Chandelier, Antique Black
- Tropical Plants 84 L Pair Taisier Home colorful Magnolia Pattern Curtains Printed 95 Inches Long for Bedroom,Set of 2 Panels 2 Tiebacks Grommet Top Floral Curtain Drapes for Living Room Garden（52 ×95 ,Big Flower）
- U-Enjoy Chandelier Led gold Waterfall Finish Faucet Top Quality Three Bathtub Handles Centerset Mixer Tap Free Shipping
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.