- Pull Out The Pull Down Stainless Steel Basin Faucet Water Tap Bathroom Faucet Solid Chrome Brass Finish Single Handle Water Sink Tap
- redOOY Mixing valve, clear tube, triangular solar cold water heater, copper faucet
- WMING HOME Sink Mixer Tap Bathroom Kitchen Basin Tap Leakproof Save Water Whole Village Copper Single Hole Antique Hot And Cold
- Red Fotorahmen TONGTONG SHOP Modern Bathroom Brass Chrome Faucet,Washroom Single Lever Mono Basin Mixer Tap (color White)
- Copper Black Ancient Pull-type Basin Hot And Cold Water Faucet redatable Black Matte Kitchen Sink Faucet
- AQMMi Basin Taps Bathroom Sink Faucet gold Brass Retro Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin Mixer Tap
- Oudan Copper chrome kitchen faucet copper hot and cold faucet single handle swivel faucet (color -, Size -)
- Ayhuir Elegant Porcelain and Brass Faucet gold Finish Bathroom Basin Faucet,Luxury Sink Tap Basin Mixer High Quality Water Tap
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Gretchen Tartan Ivory 60 x 120 Inch Tablecloth
- Brushed Steel Kenroy Home 21001BS Matinee 3 Light Floor Lamp, 66 Inch Height, 11 Inch Diameter, Brushed Steel
- Gyps Faucet washbasin single lever mixer basin mixer tap kitchen faucet wash basin faucet antique copper cold taps plus high single bore seat bench antique tap.
- Kitchen Brass Retrobathroom Sink Taps Chrome Deck Mounted Single Handle Basin Tap Single Hole Washroom Bathroom Faucetet
- High Bar Chair Stools,Height Adjustable 360 Degree Swivel Soft Comfy PU Leather Chrome Stainless Steel Dining Living Room (color White)
- Artzfolio The Statue of Liberty in New York City, USA Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 20 X 20Inch
- Ming's Mark 120.1296 SL1206-Burgundy Heavy Duty Full Back Folding Director's Chair
- Footstool Fabric shoes Bench Sofa Bench Stackable Storage Cloth Cover Easy to Disassemble and Clean Hexagonal Design LEBAO (color Purple)
- HTTDIAN Kitchen Rack Wall Hanging Floor Triangle Oil and Salt Sauce Vinegar Storage Rack Spice Rack Storage (Size 24 63cm)
- Winter Semicircular CushionHorses in The Snow Playing Having Fun in The Forest Seasonal Animal Photography Entry Door Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Brown White
- Alen (TF50-Silver) HEPA-Silver Replacement Filter for The Paralda Air Purifier, 1-Pack
- Faucet European Basin Faucet New hot and Cold Retro Faucet Bathroom Above Counter Basin Faucet Bathroom wash Basin Faucet
- Retro Deluxe Fauceting Luxury 3 hole Faucet Set Jade Decoration Brass Deathroom Mixer Deck Mount Sink mixer tap Basin Faucet Set golden Finish Mixer,Brass,pink golden
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.