- NEW - Unbreakable 4-in-1 Wall File, Two Pocket, Plastic, Smoke - 8141
- Rubber Paint Black Diamond Stainless Steel zinc Alloy Dressing Table Bathroom Shelf
- Decorative pattern58FIY5587 19.7x31.5In+19.7x47.2In Findamy Non-Slip Indoor Door Mat Entrance Rug Rectangle Absorbent Moisture Floor Carpet for Flower with Motto Stay Glad Doormat 23.6x35.4In+23.6x70.9In
- XIUXIU Mirror Home Simple Round Old Wall Hanging Mirror Bathroom Waterproof Makeup Mirror (color Champagne gold, Size Leaves)
- Coat Racks Standing Standing Coat Rack Multifunctional Bamboo Wood Clothes Stand Hat Handbag shoes Rack Hanger Hall (180cm) Multifunction Storage Shelf (Size 60CM)
- Indoor Outdoor Doormat, Absorbing Mud TPR Non-Slip Backing Washable Durable Low Profile Pad for Entrances, Terraces, Garages and Transportation Doormat -Brownish yellow-100x120Cm(39x47Inch)
- Lalaky Taps Faucet Kitchen Mixer Sink Waterfall Bathroom Mixer Basin Mixer Tap for Kitchen Bathroom and Washroom Full Copper Elbow Open Long Elbow Touch
- Kitchen faucet hot and cold double hole sink faucet stainless steel basin faucet
- Waring Commercial FP251 Food Processor Serrated S-Blade
- Electric Hot Water Faucet, Hot Kitchen, Small Kitchen Treasure, Fast Heating, Hot Water, Hot Water, Domestic Water Heater,As Show,One Size
- Kenroy Home 93865WH 5 Light Rustic Chandelier, Weathered White Finish with Oil Ruubed Bronze Arms
- Nuvo Lighting 60 4187 Three Light Pendant, Brushed Nickel
- ROKTONG Electric Faucet Faucet Pull Handle Electric Hot Water Tap To Reach The Hot Instant Water Heater, A
- YHSGY Kitchen Taps Copper Kitchen Faucet Sink Sink Above Counter Basin Hot and Cold Water Faucet Flat Tube Can Be redated
- CZOOR Solid Brass Mixer Tap Cold And Hot Water Kitchen Faucet Single Hole Kitchen Sink Tap Multifunction 360 redate Faucet Wish Hose
- Bathroom Sink Tap Luxury gold Plated Brass Bathrooom Sink Faucet Basin Mixer Faucet Top Quality Cold Hot Water Tap golden Single Handle Faucet
- Greenland Home Watercolor Dream Window Panel Pair 63
- Miaoge Mono Basin Mixer Tap?–?Rustic Brass (Polished Brass)
- Centerset Waterfall Single Handle One Hole forOil-rubbed Bronze , Bathroom Sink Faucet
- YAWEDA Copper Basin Faucet Bathroom Faucet Black Belt Pull Out Sprinkler Can Be Freely Retractable 40Cm Cold Water Mixer Single-Connected Single-Handled Belt Aerator
- Bathroom Sink Taps Faucet Basin Faucet,Household Bathroom White Paint Single Handle Single Tap
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.