- Natural ZPWSNH Multi-functional Floor Hanger Bedroom Coat Rack Floor-standing Creative Hanger Simple Modern Minimalist Home Unique Bag Rack Storage Rack, Three colors Can Be Selected High 180cm X Diameter 47c
- Hot Knobs Cabinet Pull by Hot Knobs
- Sauder Cannery Bridge 1 Drawer Nightstand in Mystic Oak
- Cushins Lumbar Support Pillow Back Cushion Ergonomic Back Support Pillow Best Lower Back Support Pillow Cushion Orthopedic Back Pillow Three-Dimensional Triangle GAOFENG
- HQLCX Handrail Safe Skidding Handrail For Old Aged Stainless Steel Toilet Armrest
- Solid Wood Hangers Wall Hanging Entrance Living Room Corridor Bedroom Multifunction Simple Modern Coat Rack (Size 10 Hooks)
- Krome Stainless Steel 304 Tailepiece 3 8 I.D (Pack of 25 Pieces) - C286x25
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap The copper cold water personalized creative tank-art Vanity basin basin mixer A
- Brass Wall Faucet Chrome Brass Faucettaps Bathroom Faucet Antique Silver Tap Kitchen Garden Luxury Decorative Bibcock
- Hansa Hansamix 01968173 0196 01968183 Lever Chrome
- Deny Designs Valentina Ramos Mr Pavo Real Shower Curtain, 69 x 72
- C LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet A full continental antique copper faucet hot and cold retro glass basin single cold basin art basin taps on the console Series L
- JONTON Faucet faucet faucet, European natural jade all copper redating gold basin single hole basin hot and cold yellow
- Brass Chrome Hot and Cold Water color Kitchen Faucet Seven Letter Design 360 Degree redation with Water Purification Features
- Kitchen Fauct Bathroom Faucet European Antique Kitchen Single Cold Faucet Sitting Sink Sink Balcony Laundry Pool redatable Basin Faucet
- Retro Deluxe FaucetingNew Single Handle Deck Mounted Hot And Cold Water Tap Faucet Bathroom Basin Washbasin Bathtub Bath Waterfall Faucet Mixer
- Kitchen Taps Faucet Modern Kitchen Sink Taps Stainless Steelcopper Draw Type Face Pot Faucet Cold and Hot Water Washing Face Pot Platform
- 100% Viscose from Bamboo Silky Sheet Set, Queen, Taupe
- Ayhuir Frap New Modern Chrome Bathroom Basin Faucet Wash Basin Waterfall Faucets Tap Bathroom for Sink Cold and Hot Water Mixer
- C Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet The hotel antique basin cold water tap brass taps all mixed up, washing basin fauce
- Lenox Venetian Lace 13 Oval Platter
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.