- Casual Home 18-Inch Director Chair Black Frame, Green Canvas
- Healthybusiness1 1 PC Classic Fully Comfortable & Washable Egyptian Cotton Bean Bag Cover Without Beans, Dark Gey, 54 x 54 x 36
- Multi-colord 5030cm HQCC Wall Table, Folding Table, Wall Table, Folding Wall Computer Table, Wall Desk (80 40cm) (color Brown, Size 60 30cm)
- Everpure EV9781-12 EFS8002-S Filter Cartridge
- CTO Folding Bathtub Inflatable Bathtub round Five-Layered Independent Airbag Baby Swimming Pool Bath Tub Insulation, Collapsible Thickened Newborn Bathtub,A,Bathtub
- All Copper Used By Double Basin Faucet Water Into The Wall
- Bijjaladeva Antique Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap The Kitchen Single Cold Water Faucet Dish Washing Basin Sink Faucet Brushed redating Single Cold Water taps
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The Copper Black ancient retro hot and cold surface sink single hole basin with high water faucet
- YunYilian Cat Litter cat Supplies Winter Closed cat Sleeping Bag deep Sleep (color M 52cm)
- Small Stool Living Room Footstool Cloth Block Sofa Stool Folding Stool Solid Wood shoes Bench Yoga Stool Wearing a shoes Bench shoes Bench Multipurpose Cotton Cloth Versatile Hallway Furniture
- Mattress Topper Pad Polyester Foldable Roll Up Mattress, Rolling Bed Floor Mat Student Dormitory Pad Sleeping Pad (color C, Size 1.2 × 2 m (4 ft))
- Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap,Bathroom Basin Faucet, All Copper Black Paint 360 ° redating Water Lever
- GWM Bathtub Inflatable Bathtub - Pink Print Bathtub Folding Bathtub Bathtub Plastic Inflatable Bathtub Adult Bathtub (Size XL)
- Taps Faucet Hot and Cold Water Mixer Tap Copper Soldering Paint Kitchen Faucet
- Kitchen Draw Faucet Large Spring Flume Faucet Paint Black Kitchen redary Faucet
- INNOKA 12-inch Large LED Light Cube [Unique Granite Design] Waterproof Cordless Rechargeable Decorative Dimmable Mood Lamp Remote Control [16 color Changing] 4 Lighting Effects for Pool Outdoor Party
- TONG YUE SHOP Adult Bath Barrel Household Plastic Folding Bath Barrel Insulation Thickening Bath Tub Portable Bathtub For Baby
- Ideal Standard Kheops T679301?Soft Close Toilet Seat White
- Westbrass 22-1 2 Brass Twist & Close Bath Waste & Overflow with 2-Hole Faceplate, Matte Black, D322-62
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
QUALITY MATERIAL: high quality medium density composite wood
ADDED SAFETY FEATURE: Rounded corner reduces the risk of injury
FURINNO FITS: Fits in your space, fits on your budget
Product Dimension: 35.5(W)x21.5(D)x16.25(H) Inches
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.