- Kitchen Shelf Floor Stainless Steel Seasoning Storage Rack Microwave Oven Seasoning Shelf Storage Rack -by TIANTA (color 2 Floors, Size 60CM)
- CIGONG-bookshelf Bookshelf Solid Wood Floor Economy Multi-Function Bookshelf Picture Book Stand Wood color (color A, Size 75cm)
- B 10cm 120x200cm(47x79inch) Thicken Tatami Floor mat,Foldable Flannel Mattress pad Quilted Japanese futon Student Mattress Predector pad-bluee 6cm 1.5 2m(59x79inch)
- bluee(A) 1205022cm LXLIGHTS Headboard Bedside Cushion Backrest Waist Pad Bed Wedge Bay Window Sofa Pillows, Easy to Install Removable (color bluee(A), Size 120 50 22cm)
- Bedside Blanket Doormat suitVivid Fairy Pattern with Firefly Bug Mother Earth Design Turquoise Purple Cozy and Durable Blanket 60 x78 Mat 39 x15
- YANZHEN Mirror Wall Mirror Wall Mount Make up European Style Washbasin Bathroom Circular Pine, 2 color 5 Size
- PajCzh Sink Bathroom Sink Taps Basin High Single Hole Faucet Hot And Cold Basin Faucet gold
- B Faucet Hot and Cold Wash Basin Copper Faucet Antique Faucet redating Water-saving Bubbler Faucet FANJIANI (color B)
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The copper hot and cold water basin mixer roast dark-colord ceramic handle basin mixer
- Pressure Cooker Accessory Set, Accessories 6 Qt Compatible with 6Qt Instant Pot, with Silicone Sealing Rings, Tempered Glass Lid, Steamer Basket, Non-Stick Springform Pan
- HMer Ti-PVD Finish Antique Style Centerset Brass Sink tap
- Oudan European gold Three-Hole Basin Mixer Washbasin White Three-Piece Split Hot and Cold Taps (color -, Size -)
- Scofeifei FaucetEuropean waterfall bathroom faucet retro hot and cold stage faucet raised single hole basin faucet
- LIANTIAN 304 Stainless Steel Single Hole Single Cold Drawing Faucet seat Type Ceramic Valve core Kitchen Bathroom Basin Faucet Bathroom Sink Taps
- CaterEco Round Pure Palm Leaf Plates Set (Pack of 200) Salad Plates Ecofriendly Disposable Dinnerware Heavy Duty Biodegradable Party Utensils for Wedding, Camping & More
- 9 Antique Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Rain shower faucet bath 10 black
- New Classic T3023-20 Keystone End Table
- Brass Elegans 33TH2-AB 48-Inch Antique Brass Fleur-Di-Li Collection Solid Brass Tapestry Hanger with Three Fleur Di Lis Clips
- Bathroom Faucet Copper Hot and Cold Kitchen Sink Taps Kitchen Faucet Copper Retro
- TLT 10.5 Inch Brown Buffalo in Snow Wild Life Animal Statue American Native Bison
- HARDY-YI Water-tap Sink Faucet Copper Roman Single Hole Pot Filling Faucet Basin Faucet Wash Basin Faucet -0885
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.