- B 100x200cm(39x79inch) Foldable Sleeping pad, Tatami Mattress, Removable wash Thick Multi Layer Memory Foam Soft Single Reversible Floor mat-D 120x200cm(47x79inch)
- Maifeini Copper Pull Type Cold Water Pots And Pans Extend Systolic Phase Bath Cabinet Plaza Leading Shampoo, Chrome, See Figure
- Red Mahogany Ekena Millwork CM17ROUWF redherham Ceiling Medallion, 18 OD x 3 1 2 ID x 1 1 2 P, Ultra Pure White
- redOOY Taps Copper Shower Faucet Hot And Cold Mixing Valve Bathroom Triple Bathtub Faucet Shower Set D
- Kokeruup Hot and Cold Jade Single Hole Single Mixer Bathroom C
- AQMMi Basin Taps Bathroom Sink Faucet Black Single Lever Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin Mixer Tap
- Floungey Kitchen Bathroom Sink Taps bathroom Wash Basin Hot And Cold Water Faucet Bathroom Washbasin Single Hole Copper Mixer
- Bookcase - Ledge Wooden Wall Bookshelf Bookcase Wardrobe Bookcase Bedroom Wall Hanging Decoration Creative Pulley Bookcase Simple Bookshelf,40x25x89cm
- 2 Layer shoes Stool Bamboo shoes Stool Living Room shoes Rack Bedroom Corridor Stool (Size 50 27 45cm)
- NNXD Umbrella Stand, Floor-Standing Umbrella Bucket Storage Rack Home Hotel Lobby Umbrella
- LUHEN Sofa Stool Simple Stool Solid Wood Small Bench Adult Household Cloth Art Low Stool shoes Bench Strong and Sturdy Foldable Leather Sofa Stool (color 1)
- Bronte Living ABS Bar Stool 360 Swivel High Back Rest Adjustable Height Base with Hard Floor Predection Plastic - Yellow - Set of 2
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Washbasin Mixer Brass Basin Faucet Bath Sink Tap Ctzl1782
- Corkcicle Tumbler Insulated Stainless Steel Bottle Thermos, 16 oz, White
- Diongrdk European Style Basin Cold and Hot Faucet Bathroom redary Ancient Water Faucet Wash Basin
- Oudan Antique faucet All copper kitchen sink faucet redatable faucet-C (color -, Size -)
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
High quality - high quality thick food grade metal material, corrosion resistant, no rust, firm and stable structure, strong carrying capacity, durable, long service life
Practicality - Large capacity, strong storage space, stable mats and non-slip mats to meet the basic needs of the family, safely placed tools and cutlery cups
Easy to use - Easy to install and disassemble, easy to clean, polished, smooth surface, special design and high quality materials for your convenience
Keep the kitchen clean - This shelf can provide enough space for your kitchen utensils to keep your room clean and orderly
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.