- Neilyn Modern Multi-purpose Kitchen 70cm High Sink Faucet Tap Single Handle Double Hole Double Outlet Chrome Mixer Tap Pull-type Full-copper 360 ° redating Hot and Cold Spring Faucet
- Sagebrook Home 12119-04 Metal Flower Wall Decor, gold, Window Box Pack Metal, 15.75 x 15.75 x 3 Inches
- Maifeini Faucet, Faucet, Faucet, Wash Your Face, Wash Your Hands, Deluxe Bathroom golden Basin Series Deck Install Universal Vanity Sink Mixer Tap Bathtub Mixer
- Retired Dept 56 Seasons Bay THE GRAND CREAMERY First Edition [Item 53305]
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Stainless steel water faucet until the short bend single hole faucet basin sink Single Handle Faucet
- High Quality Vintage Stainless Steelwater Basin Faucet Washbasin Bathroom Washbasin Faucet Antique Above Counter Basin Faucet
- WVXShower set full copper shower faucet super thin stainless steel sprinkler hand sprinkler,C
- Time Concept 8 Round Sophisticated Wall Clock - gold - Metal Steel Frame, Analog Time Display, Home Décor
- Home-Complete Over the Door Organizer-Space Saving Hanging Storage Shelves for Kitchen, Pantry, Closet-For Spices, Jars, Cleaning Products and More
- Sink Faucet Faucet Mixer Black Bronze Basin Vanity Sink Water Tap Mixer Crane
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Washbasin Mixer Single Handle Waterfall Water Tap Cold Hot Basin Mixer for Bathroom Taps Ctzl1290
- Gyps Faucet Single Lever Washbasin Mixer Tap Tap Tap Kitchen Plate Sink Sink Sink Sink Pure Copper gold Plated Hot and Cold redary Single Hole Basin
- Vintage Plated Kitchen Faucet Stainless Steel Brushed Single Cold Water Kitchen Faucet Water-Saving Water Outlet
- Pink Nordic Creative Makeup Chair, Solid Wood Computer Chair, High Resilience Sponge Filling Plush, Ergonomic Design, for Restaurant Office Counter Family
- HBJP Ladder Stool Solid Wood Ladder Stool Multi-Function Household Ladder Indoor Thickening Folding Dual-use Two-Step Small Stairs Staircase Chair Ascending Stool Staircase Stool (color Black)
- Stool Solid Wood Stool Living Room Stool Creative shoes Stool Retro Home Bench Coffee Table Stool Square Stool Can Be Stored Low Stool Gift (color Brown, Size 27 27 27CM)
- Prepac Sonoma 4-Shelf Bookcase, 48-Inch
- blueetooth Vanity Mirror by Eclipse Glamour
- Wall Mounted Coat Rack Door Hook Hanger Wall Hooks Coat Hooks Rack Hat Hooks Iron Art Shelf Clothing Store Display Stand Side Hanging European Style GAOFENG (color White-Fake Drawer, Size 60CM)
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.