- Jian E Bookshelf - Wall Rack Wooden Wall Shelf Bookcase Bedroom Wall Hanging Decoration Living Room TV Wall Multi-Grid Storage Rack (color B)
- Pattern01 71 x 106 (W180cm x L270cm) Kids Rugs，Watercolor Flower Home Decor,Vintage Flower in Pastel color Fragrance Natural Bloom Beauty Print,Multi 63 x 94 Slip-Resistant Washable Entrance Doormat
- B PIN Home Furniture Flower Stand Solid Wood Multi-Layer Landing Flower Stand Balcony Living Room Flower Pot Rack Shelf
- Oudan Classical Brass Bathroom Basin Sink Mixer Black with gold Tap Faucet B3201 (color -, Size -)
- ETERNAL QUALITY Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet Basin taps，minimalist and stylish copper hot and cold-water mixing valve blacks Kitchen Sink
- LN-XS1706-108 French Linen Curtain, Ancient Ivory, 50 x 108
- Madison Park Ogee Luxury Oversized Down Alternative Throw Brown 60x70 Geometric Premium Soft Cozy Mircolight Plush For Bed, Couch or Sofa
- Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Taps European Antique Copper Basin Cold and Hot Water Faucet Split Three-Hole Faucet Black Paint Three-Piece Faucet Set
- Coral velvet solid-color living room mat Carpet Bay window blanket Household use Simple [modern] Tea table The carpet for the living room Bedroom Rectangular bed blanket-B 120x160cm(47x63inch)
- Egyptian Bedding HARD-TO-FIND Five-Star Hotel LUXURIOUS Cool & Extra Plush 100% BAMBOO Fitted Mattress Topper Pad, 10 Year Warranty, Full Size
- Take Me Home Furniture Hani Console Table (H30x W30x D8) in Chrome with Glass top, Rectangle Legs
- Maxim 11800ICBK Linda 3-Light Flush Mount, Black Finish, Ice Glass, MB Incandescent Incandescent Bulb , 40W Max., Dry Safety Rating, Glass Shade Material, Rated Lumens
- Blazing Needles Twill 19-Inch by 19-Inch by 5-Inch U-Shaped Cushions, Sage, Set of 2
- FERZA home Sink Mixer Tap Bathroom Kitchen Basin Tap Leakproof Save Water Antique Hot And Cold Full Copper Brushed Pull
- Lalaky Taps Faucet Kitchen Mixer Sink Waterfall Bathroom Mixer Basin Mixer Tap for Kitchen Bathroom and Washroom Copper redation Hot and Cold
- DP Bath Caoba - Sink mixer tap with high flexi – spout in black
- Brass Kitchen Modern New Kitchen Faucet Deck Mounted Chrome Polished Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Water Swivel Mixer
- Bathing Tubs，PVC Bathtub, Inflatable Bathtub, Adult Bath Tub, Hot Tub, With Lid Bath Stool Rapid Drainage Easy Folding 2 Sizes Red (Size 65 68cm)
- Basin Faucetstainless Steel Single-Cold Square Vegetable Basin Faucet
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.