- Elements of Design EBA4819C New York Glass Bathroom Shelf
- Horse Decor Semicircle Doormat Black Friesian Stallion Gallop in Sunset Stormy Weather Nature Outdoors Halfmoon doormats H 35.4 xD 53.1 Green Black Grey
- color05 Blanket 30 x50 Mat 22 x36 Blanket Floor mat Two-pieceDandelion Seeds in Air Splashes Pollination Time Mother Earth Print Better Deeper Sleep Blanket 60 x78 Mat 5'X8'
- ESSENCE OF MgoldCCO Mgoldccan Sink Washbasin Ceramic Handmade Wash Basin Hand Painted Green Round 40cm. 15.7'' Free waste included. (Ref. SW526)
- Jado 016 010 150 Wynd 816 Robe Hook, Platinum Nickel by JADO
- Lozse Contemporary Chrome Finish Brass Single Hole Single Handle Bathroom Sink tap
- bluee 1307050cm YMXLJFInflatable bathtub Thicker Parents Pool Inflatable tub Sauna bucket Folding plastic bathtub Tub Pouring pump (color Pink, Size 1508550cm)
- YHSGY Kitchen Taps Modern gold Faucet gold Bathroom Faucets gold Finish Basin Faucets gold Tall High Bathroom Sink Faucet Water Tap
- ZHPRZD Umbrella Storage Rack Full Metal 12 18 24 Position Household Umbrella Stand Umbrella Barrel Umbrella Stand (color 3)
- QIDI Stool Solid Wood Fashion Cloth Round Household Dressing Stool 34 46cm (color Style 6)
- Simple Books Rack Creative Desktop Small Bookshelf Simple Desk Storage Rack
- Ming's Mark DA3 bluee 9-Feet x 9-Feet Dog Paw Bone Mat
- Chrome AmzGxp Black Copper Pull Faucet Hot And Cold Wash Basin Wash Basin Basin redating Basin Faucet Washable Head Telescopic (color Silver)
- HBBenz Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap Bathroom Faucet 360°Swivel Spout Hot & Cold Dual Twin Handles, Chrome Plated,B+60CMhoseOnepair
- Faucet Kitchen Bathroom Retro Mixer Faucet Luxury golden Antique Brass Faucet Bathroom Faucets Single Handle Cold Hot Water Tap Mixer Basin Faucet
- 1 Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper basin, hot and cold, turn the Faucet 11
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Taps Cold and Hot Water Kitchen Faucet Ctzl7041
- Antique Standard JWLT European style copper full body pull type hot and cold gold basin faucet antique wash basin hand washing basin telescopic tap,Ivory white standard
- Arc International Luminarc Specialty Margarita Glass, 12-Ounce, Set of 12
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.