- Design Toscano Dance of The Nymphs Women Wall Mirror, 29 cm, Polyresin, Ancient Ivory
- Hot Knobs HK1209-KRB Bubbles Deep Cobalt bluee Round Glass Cabinet Knob - Black Post
- European antique copper bathroom double glass shelf,60cm-@wei
- Coaster 900280 Snack Table with Burnished Copper Base, Brown
- Take Me Home Furniture Eames Eiffel Style Plastic top Bar Stool, Indoor Outdoor 28.5 Height Stool, Bar Kitchen Dining Room in red with Chrome Legs
- Thick Non-Slip Mat Mattress, Foldable Student Dormitory Bed, Pure Cotton Padded Cushion (color B, Size 120X200cm)
- IhDFR Copper Single Hole Faucet Bathroom Basin Hot And Cold Faucet Waterfall Single Bathroom Washbasin Faucet
- Iscream Furry Snow Leopard 73 x 25 Faux Sherpa-Lined Plush Fleece Zippered Sleeping Bag
- Basin Faucet 304 Stainless Steel Drawing redary Washbasin Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Hot and Cold Mixer
- LBRVICTRY Toilet Seat For Household Use U-Shaped White With Soft Close For Top Mounting,White-U A
- International Concepts Hampton Accent Table with Shelves
- Navy 10' Length x 3' Width M+A Matting 280 WaterHog Fashion Polypropylene Fiber Entrance Indoor Outdoor Floor Mat, SBR Rubber Backing, 12' Length x 3' Width, 3 8 Thick, Charcoal
- Oudan Bathroom Sink Taps Square Single Hole Single Faucet Hot And Cold Copper Faucet Basin Washbasin Faucet (color -, Size -)
- Diesel Air Heater with Intelligent Voice Broadcast Switch Control Happybuy 12V 5KW Diesel Air Heater Planar Tank 2xVent Duct Thermostat Caravan Motorhome 5000W for RV Cars Trucks Motor-Homes Boats Bus Van No Silencer Planar Air Heater
- redOOY Taps Basin Faucet Retro White Faucet Taps Bathroom Sink Faucet Single Handle Hole Deck Mounted Wash Hot Cold Mixer Tap Crane Taps
- Cold and Hot Foot Valve Stainless Steel Faucet 01 2 High Pressure Pipe JWLT All copper hot and cold pedal faucet hospital school foot valve basin head Kitchen Restaurant laboratory leader,Cold and hot foot valve
- Counter Drinking Designer Archcold and Hot Water Faucet Single Double-Hole Water Mixing Valve Washbasin Faucet
- Retro Antique Brass Shower Set,Bath Shower System With Top Shower Head+Handheld Shower+Lower Water Mode For Bathroom Hardware Accessories
- LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Single Handle square full copper hot and cold lowered vanity area with sink water faucet
- Qpw Full Copper Round Flush Basin Faucet into The Wall hot and Cold Faucet Dark Installed Basin Faucet Three Hole Hotel Faucet
- Oudan All copper chrome pink gold bathroom basin faucet creative modern faucet
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.