- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet Extra thick with both hot and cold basin full copper faucet square single hole sing
- RiverRidge Ellsworth Collection Tall Corner Cabinet, White
- Wv0040 Neilyn Bathroom Basin gold Faucet Brass With Diamond Crystal Body Tap New Luxury Single Handle Hot and Cold Tap (color WV0036)
- Oudan Taps 304 Stainless Steel Single Cold Basin Faucet Heightened Bathroom Washbasin Washbasin Faucet (color -, Size -)
- Mmsww 3 Second Hot Water Faucet,Cold Water Hot Water Faucet, ABS Booster Nozzle Design, Temperature Display,Faucet,2C
- Bathtub Faucet - Contemporary Oil-Rubbed Bronze Tub and Shower Ceramic Valve
- Water Tapdrinking Designer Archwashbasin Faucet Washbasin Faucet Hot and Cold Wash Basin Basin Faucet
- Faucet Modern Plated Mixing Faucet Antique Kitchen Faucets Brass Oil Rubbbed Black Basin Faucet Crystal Double Sink Taps Hot Cold Deck Mounted
- Water tap Kitchen Hot and Cold Faucet Sink Full Copper 360° redating Faucet Kitchen Sink Splash Faucet FANJIANI
- Modern kitchen hot and cold faucet kitchen hot and cold faucet dish dish tube faucet 7 21 37 (color 7 21 37)
- Armen Living LCZUBAVCBL26 Zurich 26 Counter Height Barstool in Vintage Coffee Faux Leather and Matte Black Metal Finish
- Cook N Home 15-Piece Nonstick Stay Cool Handle Cookware Set, Black
- FuweiEncore Bathroom sink taps Continental american retro pure copper single lever -E
- Home Stools shoes Benches Wood Stools Living Room Simple Stools Sofa Footstools Solid Wood Square Stools Adults Small Benches
- Water Tap Kitchen Taps Faucet Modern Kitchen Sink Taps Stainless Steeleuropean White Faucet with Single Hole and Double Handle
- HBJP Small Folding Table for Bed - College Desk - 60 X 60 X 28cm, Metal Folding Table, Round Table Folding Table (color A)
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
The bedside table is a small role in the bedroom furniture, it is left and right, willing to set off the bed, and even its name is due to the function of the supplementary bed. The bedside table has always existed because of its function. It contains some daily necessities and places bedside lamps.
Most of the items stored in the nightstands are used to accommodate the needs and items to be taken, such as medicines. The images placed on the nightstands are photos, small pictures, and flower arrangements that add a warm atmosphere to the bedroom.
Lockers are generally divided into family lockers and business lockers. They are mainly used to store different items and are divided into categories. For families with smaller space, it is a must-have it
☆ Material: plastic.
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.