- ZHILIAN＆ Makeup Mirror Simple Modern Round HD Double Sided Mirror Creative Home Metal Wrought Iron Multifunctional Mirror
- Warm Cashmere Mattress,Tatami Mattress Mattress Student Dormitory Thick Mat-A 100x200cm(39x79inch)
- Xyanzi Umbrella stand, Black, mesh, Approx. 14 x 14 x 40.5 cm
- You Can Cut Household Door Mats No-Slipping Mat Living Room Hallway Bathroom Door Mat-K 120x160cm(47x63inch)
- Privilege 11070 Accent Mirror, Glossy White
- shoes Bench 2 Tier Storage Cabinet for Hallway Bamboo shoes Rack Organiser Step Shelves (85 105 125×25×45cm)
- Brighto 200 6.5 Disposable Black Plastic Serving Tongs - Perfect for Food at Any self-Service catered Event
- DIAOSI Bathroom basin mixer tap Fine Copper Faucet Net Lead Treatment Environmentally Friendly And Durable Ceramic Core Kitchen Faucet
- CFHJN HOME European style retro all copper bathroom washbasin hot and cold single handle single hole sink faucet (20 11.5cm)
- Faucets Basin Mixerbrass Antique Pull Out redate Single Hole Single Handle Basin Faucet
- Bathroom Kitchen Sink Faucet,Single Handle Antique gold-Plated Brass Hot & Cold Chrome.
- Stripe Chocolate Split-King Adjustable King Bed Size Sheets, 5PC Bed Sheet Set, 100% Cotton, 300 Thread Count, Sateen Striped, Deep Pocket, by Royal Hotel
- Bathroom Taps Basin Faucet Antique Bamboo Bathroom Faucet Single Handle Bamboo Water Tap Antique Bronze Finish Brass Basin Sink Faucet
- MAH Astrolabe Beautiful Handicraft Brass Sextant with Wooden Box. C-3216
- Hot and cold water, turn the mouth [2 80cm hosesCopper SunZIKitchen faucet, hot and cold dish washing basin, redating single cold water faucet, stainless steel sink faucet, all copper faucet,Copper hot and cold water faucet hose angle valve
- Faucet. Kitchen Sink Copper hot and Cold Sink 360 Degree redating wash Basin
- European-style three-hole double basin faucet Antique-style copper-hot basin faucet, C
- LYBSD Bathroom Sink Taps Kitchen Pots Faucet Flume Kitchen Bathroom Fashion Cool
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Taps Basin Single-Hole Cold and Hot Water Faucet Washbasin Kitchen Sink Faucet Ctzl7607
- Amelia Lorenzo Amelia 57-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 8
- Kitchen Sink Copper Faucet,Pull-Out Spring Faucet redatable for Home Kitchen-A
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.