- TXXM Barstools Comfortable Cotton Stool Metal Fashion Makeup Stool Dressing Stool Dining Chair Tea Table Stool H49CM (color Green, Size Silver)
- White willow color XIAOYAN End Table Side Table Laptop Table Small Computer End Strap Storage and Casters Sofa Table Bedside Table Multifunction (color White Willow color)
- Wood 6020 Tingting Wall Mount Hanging Folding Table Drop-Leaf Tabl Living Room Folding Rack Bedroom Solid Wood Simple Dining Table Home (color Wood, Size 60 20)
- Red Vanilla Classic White 4-Piece Completer Set
- Letter N Semicircular CushionFloral Design in Vintage Alphabet Font Design N in blueejo Inspired Frame Entry Door Mat H 35.4 xD 53.1 bluee Yellow orange
- PENGFEI Laptop Stand for Desk Sofa Side Table Shelf Large Storage Space with Pulleys, 3 colors (color C)
- MSV 141742?Origami From Thermoset Toilet Seat with Soft-Close, Plastic, Multi, 30?x 20?x 15?cm
- Diongrdk Basin Faucet Chrome Brass Deck Mounted Single Handle Basin Vessel Sink Faucet Single Hole Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap with Hoses
- Oudan All Copper Hot and Cold Faucet Washbasin Counter Basin Black Hotel Bathroom Counter Basin Basin Mixer High Section (color High Section, Size -)
- Canopy Air 20x25x1 MERV 11 19 1 2 x 24 1 2 x 3 4 , 4-Pack Allergen Predection Air Filter for a Healthy Home, Made in The USA
- Set of 2 Lodge Cast Iron 9 Ounce Oval Mini Server, Set of 4
- Ocean Wave Pictures Wall Decor Navy bluee Waves Sunset Seascape Artwork Print on Canvas Wall Art Living Rooms Office (16 x26 x3pcs)
- Minuteman International Westminster 5-piece Fireplace Tool Set, Antique Brass and Black
- Faucet European antique hot and cold kitchen mixer redating square sink faucet
- ETERNAL QUALITY Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet Modern Paint full copper single handle single hole bathroom waterfall faucet black Kitchen S
- Robinet de lavabo moderne à poignée sur le c?té
- Lxj Faucet Black Belt point hot and cold kitchen water purifier faucet sink faucet redary double effluent
- Generic Modern Basin Mono Mixer Tap Bathroom, Single Lever Handle, Chrome 1&31021
- B Longless Copper kitchen sink basin faucet hot and cold faucet
- Lddpl Basin Faucets Polished gold Brass Modern Bathroom Sink Faucet Double Handle Bath Basin Counter Mixer Taps
- Threadmill Home Linen 600 Thread Count 100% Cotton Sheets, 1CM Damask Stripe Dark Grey Queen Sheets Set 4 Piece ELS Cotton Bed Sheets Set Luxury Sateen Sheets Fits Mattress Up to 18'' Deep Pocket
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.