- HFS(R) Brass Faucet Draft Beer Kegerator Tower 3 Column Stainless Steel (Single Faucet)
- Retro Plated Hot and Cold Faucet Faucetswan Neck Shape Bathroom Sink Faucet Dual Hanle Basin
- Faucet Kitchen Faucets 360 Swivel Antique Brass Porcelain Mixer Tap Bathroom Basin Mixer Hot Cold Tap Antique Faucet，E
- redOOY Taps Faucet Kitchen Sink Dish Basin Copper Kitchen Hot And Cold Faucet Pull-Type 360-Degree redating Sink Sink Black
- Medium GMACCE One-Handle bathroom faucets, Matte Black, Kitchen Sink Faucet, Brushed Nickel Kitchen Faucets Environmentally friendly lead-free, Suitable for kitchen, bathroom,L
- HOLLE Faucet Bathroom Drawing Cold And Hot Water Faucet Toilet Washbasin Faucet Black
- Noble rubinetterie rcr69200?Laser, Diameter 25
- Kitchen Sink Faucet redary Kitchen Faucet Chrome Mixer Faucet Single Lever
- VHC Brands Rustic & Lodge Farmhouse Rory Brown Bed Skirt, King
- Copper Pulling Type Basin Faucet Wash Basin Faucet Can lift Telescopic redation tap
- Coat Racks Standing Hangers Coat Rack Bamboo Clothes Hook Dorm Room Bedroom on The Wall Wall-Mounted Hook Hanger Multifunction Straight Edge Retro color Multifunction Storage Shelf (Size 32.3cm)
- Oudan Antique Copper Drawing Whole Basin Vanity Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Taps Continental B (color A, Size -)
- Kitchen Rug Sets 2 Piece Floor Mats Non-Slip Rubber Backing Area Rugs Verdant Green Happy St Patrick's Day Black Board Doormat Washable Carpet Inside Door Mat Pad Sets (19.7 x 31.5 +19.7 x 47.2 )
- Hzoxsb Cats and Small Medium Dogs Cuddler with Soft Cushion Round Or Oval. Warm Dog Sofa.Teddy Puppy Nest
- FAJRO color Royal Stewart Tartan Polyester Entry Way Doormat Area Rug Multipattern Door Mat Floor Mats shoes Scraper Home Dec Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor
- GWDJ Creative Solid Wood Foot Stool Ladder Office Pedal Heighten Stool Bathroom Steppin Pedaling Reinforced Footrest (color A, Size 40cm)
- Peter Round Side Table Chrome High-Gloss Chrome White
- Xiujie Faucet Copper Hot and Cold Pull-Out Faucet Washbasin Dish Universal Faucet Pull Single Hole Faucet Hot and Cold Faucet
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet The redation of the basin of hot and cold basin faucet basin wash basin on the cons
- Taps Mixer?Swivel?Faucet Sink Facebasin Faucet Cold and Hot Double-Control Bathroom Toilet Washbasin Faucet
- ZQ Adult Folding SPA Bathtub, Portable Inflatable Plastic Bathtub, household bathtub, Quality Deep Soaking Tub with Drain, Kids Anti-slippery Swimming Pool bluee-65X70cm
- redOOY Taps Faucet Kitchen Sink Copper Kitchen Sink Large Curved Faucet
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper alloy hot and cold basin sink faucet sink mixer
- Folding Bathtub NAUY@ Simple and ecological foldable mat for adults for indoor outdoor use Bathroom Fixtures (color Sky bluee Teddy Bear.)
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.