- Diongrdk Ancient Bronze Washbasin, Washbasin, Washbasin, Basin, Faucet, Hot and Cold, Mixed Water Outlet, Mixing Valve, Faucet.
- AmzGxp Vintage Brass Shaped Bathroom Sink Faucet 1 Hole Single Handle redating 1
- Scanpan Professional Stainless Steel Lid 11 Inch
- Lingyun Faucet- Full copper gold Pull the faucet Hot and cold wash basin basin faucet Can be lifted telescopic redation (color gold)
- Liu Tap the Whole Copper Wash Basin Faucet Faucet Faucet Kitchen Single Cold Universal Faucet Basin Faucet, photo color
- Chrome Kitchen Sink Tapcopper Antique European Hot and Cold Water Basin Pull Faucet Bathroom Washbasin Faucet
- SEBAS HOME Basin Tap Antique Brass Finish Widespread Bathroom Sink Faucet Bathroom Faucet Basin Mixer Tap
- PacknWood Bamboo Knot Pick Looped Skewer for Cocktail and Hors' D'oeuvres, 3.5 Length (Case of 2000)
- F 45x45x176cm Has Coat Stand Wood Stand Coat Hanger Tree-Shaped Coat Rack Hanger Has Coat Stand for Clothes, Has, Bag-Y 45x45x175cm
- Flower Semicircular CushionGerbera Bouquets Romantic Floral Arrangement Blossom Beautiful Side of The Nature Entry Door Mat H 31.5 xD 47.2 Red Yellow
- Simple Creative Umbrella Stands Rack,Rain Gear Shelves Entryway Hallway Indoor and Outdoor Reinforce Storage Shelf-A
- White SED Chair - Metal Chair Make up Chair Bowknot Iron Art Chair Restaurant Cafe Chair Creative Chair Multiple Colour Adult Home Stool
- Rack- Chrome-Plated Solid Copper Solid Triangle Basket, Bathroom Single Layer with Hook Corner Rack (color pink gold, Size A)
- Fashion Round Stool Cloth Sofa Stool Creative Make-up Stool Home Stool Dresser Stool Locker Room Bedroom Door (color 4)
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.