- NJ Flower Stand- Living Room Balcony Wall Hanging Plant Racks Solid Wood Hanging Shelf (Size C)
- White A Handheld Massager Massager Electric Cervical Massager Neck Waist Leg Handheld Massager, Cervical, Neck, Waist, Leg, Vibration
- Umbrella Stand Solid Carved Umbrella Stand Creative Umbrella Bucket Storage Bucket Umbrella Shelf Storage Rack HBJP
- White 38175cm Coat Rack Coat Rack Stand,Coat Rack Coat Hat Stand Garment Rack, Multifunction Round Chassis Floor-Standing Coat Rack, Beech Office Bedroom Living Room,Brown,38 175cm
- LIANTIAN 304 Stainless Steel Single Hole hot and Cold Water???Kitchen Bathroom Bathroom Basin Faucet???Simple Environmental Predection Energy Saving Low Lead Bathroom Sink Taps
- AJUNR-All Copper Antique Bathroom sink Taps Basin Bathroom sink Taps Bathroom sink Taps 4.5-60S Bench Basin Mixer Tap
- Faucet Vintage Plated Mixer Kitchen Faucet Faucet Washbasin Mixer Basin Faucet Waterfall Bathroom Chrome Black Sink Hot Cold Mixers Taps
- Decorry European Antique Classical Single Tap Hole to A Full Cold Drawing Stage Copper Bronze Basin Taps
- 16x13 Inch Rectangle Wall-Mounted Mirror with Leather Hanging Strap (Adjustable) Bamboo Frame Mirror Ideal for Makeup Shaving Bedroom Hallway Home Decorative
- EQEQ Stainless Steel Shelving in Bathroom Bathroom Storage Rack Shelf Propeller Embedded Bathroom (color 1, Its Size 40 cm).
- Decorry Brass Kitchen Faucet Hot and Cold Water Dish Basin Faucet 360 Degree Mixer Single Hole Handle with Heater
- Ocean_41 Medium Size Scene of Sea Waves Palm Tree Landscape Picture Modern Painting on Canvas 5 Piece Framed Wall Art for Living Room Bedroom Kitchen Home Decor Stretched Gallery Canvas Wrap Giclee Print (60’’W x 32’’H)
- Pull Out The Pull Down Stainless Steelstainless Steel Hot Water Kitchen Faucet, Pots and Faucets Can Turn Creative Microphone.
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Basin mixer, basin, hot and cold SINGLE HOLE WASH-hand basin bench pots of hot and cold black gold plus high, gold
- Standee Anti Fatigue Standing Mat, Extra Thick for Comfort, 20 x 30 x 7 8 in. - Designed for Office and Kitchen, Black
- Tourmeler Led 3 color Changing Bathroom Bidet Faucet Deck Mount Single Handle Brass Washbasin Mixer Tap Chrome Finish
- 360° redating Faucet Retro Faucet Basin Art Basin Faucet Bathroom Wash Basin Sink Faucet
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper, into the wall, Swing, hot and cold, double, double sinks, faucets, 2
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Black black shower brass bluee-tiled shower faucet lift retro shower Kit,D
- Diongrdk Copper Chrome Plated Hot and Cold Basin, Faucet, Bathroom, Washbasin, Water Faucet, Upper and Lower Basins, and High Pots,A
- CJSHV Space Aluminum Constant Temperature Square Shower Set Cold And Hot Lift Three Bath Shower Bath Shower,B
- Cabernet 23.75oz, Set of 8
- Lalaky Taps Faucet Kitchen Mixer Sink Waterfall Bathroom Mixer Basin Mixer Tap for Kitchen Bathroom and Washroom Retro Black Bronze Wall-Mounted Brushed Copper Hand Shower
- Artzfolio Artwork D22 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Dark Brown Frame 20 X 20Inch
- Giftmark Kids Cherry Chair with Espresso Upholstered Seat
- Kitchen Rugs, Non Slip Mat Kitchen Rug Set 2 Piece Tree by The Lake Sunset View 19.7 x31.5 +19.7 x63
- Floor mat Doormat Door mats Bedroom Kitchen Restroom Bathroom Non-Slipping mats-J 80x120cm(31x47inch)
- JONTON Faucet faucet faucet, retro basin???full copper washbasin
- SHIQUNC Faucet Modern Kitchen Tap 360 degree redation Single-handed single hole Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Toga Party Living Room Round Rugs Greek Woman with Amphoras in Classical Style colord Variant Art Sofa Coffee Table Mat 4'3 Grey Light Brown Black
- 4 Season Universal Thin Bed Mattress, Folding Portable Single Double Tatami Floor Mattress Dormitory Hotel Travel Futon Mattresses - 200x220 cm (78x86 Inch),D,120x200cm
- Faucet gold and Black Basin Faucet Brass Bathroom Faucet Single Handle Wash Faucet Waterfall Faucet
- Stunning Copper Antique Faucet European Basin hot and Cold Water teapot Faucet Bathroom Faucet
- Rollsnownow Retro dark yellow hot and cold faucet
- Gyps Faucet Single-Lever Washbasin Mixer Tap on Tub Faucet and Cold Water on Basin Mixer Tap H
- Mixer Basin Taps Copper Black Quartet Hot and Cold Water Cloakroom Kitchen Lavatory Sink Mixer Tap
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.