- NJ Flower Stand- Living Room Balcony Wall Hanging Plant Racks Solid Wood Hanging Shelf (Size C)
- White A Handheld Massager Massager Electric Cervical Massager Neck Waist Leg Handheld Massager, Cervical, Neck, Waist, Leg, Vibration
- Umbrella Stand Solid Carved Umbrella Stand Creative Umbrella Bucket Storage Bucket Umbrella Shelf Storage Rack HBJP
- White 38175cm Coat Rack Coat Rack Stand,Coat Rack Coat Hat Stand Garment Rack, Multifunction Round Chassis Floor-Standing Coat Rack, Beech Office Bedroom Living Room,Brown,38 175cm
- LIANTIAN 304 Stainless Steel Single Hole hot and Cold Water???Kitchen Bathroom Bathroom Basin Faucet???Simple Environmental Predection Energy Saving Low Lead Bathroom Sink Taps
- AJUNR-All Copper Antique Bathroom sink Taps Basin Bathroom sink Taps Bathroom sink Taps 4.5-60S Bench Basin Mixer Tap
- Faucet Vintage Plated Mixer Kitchen Faucet Faucet Washbasin Mixer Basin Faucet Waterfall Bathroom Chrome Black Sink Hot Cold Mixers Taps
- Decorry European Antique Classical Single Tap Hole to A Full Cold Drawing Stage Copper Bronze Basin Taps
- 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Mat Rubber Backing Doormat Wild Animal Silhouette Runner Rug Set, Hallway Living Room Balcony Bathroom Carpet Sets (19.7 x 31.5 +19.7 x 63 )
- Fantasy Star Kitchen Rug Sets 2 Piece Floor Mats Non-Slip Rubber Backing Area Rugs 5 Easter Egg on The Grassland Doormat Washable Carpet Inside Door Mat Pad Sets (23.6 x 35.4 +23.6 x 70.9 )
- FidgetGear Bathroom 360° redating Antique Sink Vessel Mixer Faucet Tap Single Handle
- Aquacomputer Farbwerk USB, Aquabus Version
- SUMGAR gold Bohemian Mandala Artwork Abstract Canvas Wall Art for Living Room Ready to Hang,16 x24 x3pcs
- Gyps Faucet Basin Tap Waterfall Faucet Bathroom The copper sink hot and cold water faucet door elbow kitchen faucet all black single hole personality cock falls out of the mouth of the water faucet
- Xiujie Faucet Copper Black Pull Spring Hot and Cold Single Handle Single Hole redatable Faucet Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Tap Bathroom Taps, Chrome Kitchen Faucet Sink Tap Dual-Lever Swivel Spout redating Nozzle (Red Antique Copper)
- ZHANGZHIYUA Chrome Waterfall Bathroom Faucet redary pull Single Handle One Hole Deck Mount Lavatory
- PLYY Traditional Bronze Finish Tub Shower Handshower Two Handles Two Holes Bathtub Faucet Hand Showe
- Safavieh Shadow Box Shag Collection SG454-8080 Grey Square Area Rug (6'7 Square)
- 3dpink DPP_82188_1 , Dolomite Alps, Swiss Brown Cow EU16 RER0140 RIC Ergenbright Wall Clock, 10 by 10-Inch
- Quartet Copper High Foot Single Handle Basin Wash Basin Wash Basin Hot and Cold Faucet with Inlet Pipe + Packaging
- Arch and Column Base Cover (Black)
- Oudan Faucet Basin Faucetcopper Antique Double Hole Basin Faucet European Retro redatable Hot and Cold Wash Basin Wash Basin Washbasin Faucet (color -, Size -)
- 80th Birthday Semicircle Doormat 80 Years Old Party with Universal Happy Birthday Best Wish Entry Door Mat H 35.4 xD 53.1 Green and Pale Vermilion
- Lightweight Shopping Trolley 6 Wheels, Stair Climbing Multi-Purpose Utility Vehicle Aluminum Alloy Portable Folding Easy to Wear Easy to Storage
- Printed Floor Rugs Geometric Vintage 60s Home Inspired Zig Zags Marigold Charcoal Grey and White Applicable to All,Living Room, Bedroom, and Dining Room 55 x63
- XINGZHE Coat Rack - Home Floor Coat Rack, Solid Wood Independent Coat Rack, Entrance, Bedroom, Office, Foyer, Space-Saving Hall Coat Rack (176X40Cm) Coat Rack (color C)
- Concealed Shower set Arm Hand Rain shower Holder Digreener Tap Hose Chrome
- Hansgrohe Unica Reno shower rail 0.72 m, chrome
- Student Dormitory 1.5m 1.8m Thick pad Mattress,Foldable Single Double Non-Slip Mattress-A 120x200cm(47x79inch)
- MING REN Floor mat - Leather Surface Transparent Latex, Oil-Proof and Waterproof, Easy to Care, Scratch-Resistant, Kitchen Kitchen Bedroom Living Room Door mat Anti-Slip mat - 3 Styles 2 Sizes Avail
- Tap Lite Antique Brass Bath Tap Wind Shower Garden Shower Shower Triple Tap Set Style,Black
- Three Valves 20017701-miscelatore Built-in A 1?VIA Body Sockets Included
- Acefy 8 Inch Rainfall Shower Head Fixed Shower Head 304 Stainless Steel Rain Showers Overhead Wall Mounted, Chrome (Rain Shower Head with Arm)
- Mind Reader KELL300-BLK Metal Triple Cereal Dispenser, Black
- 3M Aqua-Pure Whole House Water Filtration System – Model AP141T
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.